Beauty Bash should QVC UK Do It

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Would Beauty Bash Be Good For QVC UK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
We have New Year New You every year, invites sent out to the choice few.
But on QVC US they have the Beauty Bash each April.

You pay to go and can chose to to take the overnight stay in a hotel, two packages Gold or Silver. Cheaper but still involves lunch with the vendors of the day is the Day Package.

Forms are put up at a certain time on a certain day and its first come first service. You fax or email scan the form back before a certain time on the day and money is taken from your cc or dc cards.

You are able to take up to 5 people with you as guests, of course they have to pay for room and or lunch. You are each given a large empty QVC shopper and wander round chatting to the vendors etc and get lots of freebies.

So what do you think?

Last edited:
What a great idea Donna. It it so unfair that they pick people at random for these events and some people seem to get picked for more than one and some of us are never picked. They say it is down to amount spent - but over the years I have spent loads. Don't anymore now it is so carp.

I voted yes purely because I find the current system very unfair (the Christmas card / Easy pay voucher randomness also p's me off!). Whether or not I would attend something I had to pay for depends on cost though.

I voted yes purely because I find the current system very unfair (the Christmas card / Easy pay voucher randomness also p's me off!). Whether or not I would attend something I had to pay for depends on cost though.

I agree cupcake, been shopping with QVC since 1996 and never had any invites, easy pay vouchers etc etc. :angry:

Latest posts

Back