Strictly cum Franking . . . .

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

logfire

Registered Shopper
I put QVC on this morning just in case I was missing something wonderful and was faced with the most embarrassing spectacle . Frilly Janks was sort of moving back and forwards and up and down a little bit as she and poor old Jules demoed a Karaoke machine . Jules was singing , bless him , and Frilly was saying 'No No I can't sing '. Cringemaking . Did anyone else see this or did you all have better things to do ?

Well, you made me go search out the video. Jules was a trooper! But I've never seen Frilly so terrified. Did you hear the round of applause from the studio?

Nope . Missed that bit . I thought , Sing damn you . Help him out . That's what you're getting paid for !':18:

I can't do links but it was on the 9 am show ( Oreck) . See items from the last 24 h . Item no 560 251 will get you there .

Last edited:
I put QVC on this morning just in case I was missing something wonderful and was faced with the most embarrassing spectacle . Frilly Janks was sort of moving back and forwards and up and down a little bit as she and poor old Jules demoed a Karaoke machine . Jules was singing , bless him , and Frilly was saying 'No No I can't sing '. Cringemaking . Did anyone else see this or did you all have better things to do ?

I did see it and remember thinking , you cant present either you silly bint but that doesnt stop you

Thought it was quite funny!

From QVC'S Blogs

About Jill Franks
By the age of 14, Jill was landing TV and theatre roles, and she's appeared in The Darling Buds of May, Tucker's Luck, Grange Hill and a host of TV commercials. At 19, she began starring in West End musicals, including Me and My Girl and West Side Story. Despite her flourishing acting career, Jill was determined to follow her passion for presenting, and she spent time at Capital FM, Kiss FM and Virgin Radio before finally ending up here at QVC!

Wonder why she didn't want to sing !!!!!

Latest posts

Back