How funny is it watching Claudia on now with..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jus' what I thought . LOL But don't you think lots of little guys go into shopping tv ?

Jus' what I thought . LOL But don't you think lots of little guys go into shopping tv ?

absolutely right. Shall we start a list? My starter for 10 is Richard Jackson. Such a knowledgeable man, I've bought loads of his products over the years.

Linda

...........the miniscule male presenter demoing the Tobi portable garment and fabric steamer 828152 :LOL::laugh:

Didn't see it, but did the Tobi work? I've seen it on another channel and didn't rate it that much cos it looks like you have to do everything so slowly.

Didn't see it, but did the Tobi work? I've seen it on another channel and didn't rate it that much cos it looks like you have to do everything so slowly.

we have one & its useless for mens shirts etc..HOWEVER for frilly femine floaty stuff its more than just great.......
if youre after a substitue iron........THEN DONT BUY IT .....for your 'dare i risk' my iron on this type of garment its super duper & i for one wouldnt be without mine.......

Latest posts

Back