Rocks & Co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sugar plum

Registered Shopper
Hi All,
Having picked up some tips from here, I've visited rocks & co for the first time today, wow totally hooked!
4 items for just 1 p&p charge of £5.95 and their jewellery is fantastic, prices are absolutely brilliant.
Yet to see what cs is like. x

Someone will be along any minute to relocate to correct place.

Please let us know what you ordered.

Why have you posted this in the QVC forum sugar plum?? :22: :pPC:

Hiya, posted here as I picked up the top tip from this forum. As a dedicated qvc jewellery junkie I thought I'd take a look;
uess I was trying to share my excitement at what I found!

I watched it foe a couple of minutes can`t quite understand how it works, but they were expensive at £300-400+ out of my league I`m afraid, being retired on a limited income have to watch the pennies

I watched it foe a couple of minutes can`t quite understand how it works, but they were expensive at £300-400+ out of my league I`m afraid, being retired on a limited income have to watch the pennies

Madaboutdogs, it is a falling auction - the pieces start out at a high price, and then fall to a lower price. You pay the price the item has fallen to by the time the last one in the auction is sold. Most pieces go much cheaper than you saw, certainly less than £100 - though there are some for well over £1,000.

I have bought loads from Rocks & Co - their quality, prices and designs are just great IMO. The CS does leave a lot to be desired, though...

I have bought loads from Rocks & Co - their quality, prices and designs are just great IMO. The CS does leave a lot to be desired, though...[/QUOTE]

I gather they are quite a small team, prices are fantastic. so fingers crossed no faulty goods!

I gather they are quite a small team, prices are fantastic. so fingers crossed no faulty goods!

I haven't had anything faulty yet!

What I HAVE had is orders just not sent because (for example) I made a mistake when typing in my credit card number on the website, or because the computer "thought" one of the items on my order was out of stock. In these circumstances, they are supposed to contact the customer to sort out the problem, but they NEVER, EVER do - you have to take the initiative and contact them when you twig that your card hasn't been charged and you're still waiting for your order.

I gather, however, that they are completely changing their CS arrangements soon, so hopefully things should improve!

So I'm guessing that I shouldn't expect a reply from my e-mail next week then.........

(I phoned up to send back something that was faulty & was told that I didn't need a fault code thing, I thought it was odd, but sent the stuff back, surprise surprise no P&P refund.....e-mail sent late on the 19th & I'm kicking myself for not taking the operators name)

If you have a problem that CS can't/won't resolve, the thing to do is to PM Andrew (Rocks & Co COO) via this Forum. He is brilliant and will sort it out.

Latest posts

Back