Simply yoghurt

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Just thought this might help others having difficulty with the yoghurt makers on both QVC and IW.
I made the mixture up using my power blitzer from JML - instead of just shaking the mix in the container, I used the blitzer.
I got a perfect batch of produce, something which I have had only 3 - 4 times previously, and I have had various yoghurt makers over the years, starting with the electrical one from QVC years ago which required a small amount of shop bought yoghurt in each pot to be able to make the product.
Anyone remember that?
Thank goodness for my power blitzer; I was considering binning the yoghurt maker, but I'll be keeping hold of it now!

I've been doing the same thing with my yoghurt, it makes the drinking yoghurt really smooth. I use a cheap mixer bought from Tesco for about £3.99. Works a treat.

Does anyone know, are the EasiYo and Simply sachets interchangeable between the two systems or do Easi sachets only work in the Easi maker and vice versa?

Looby

Thank you. Wish I had known that last week. Might have been tempted by IW's POD. Oh well, I will know for future use.

Second question. Does anyone have a preference as to flavour between the two makes?

Looby

Thank you. Wish I had known that last week. Might have been tempted by IW's POD. Oh well, I will know for future use.

Second question. Does anyone have a preference as to flavour between the two makes?

Looby

Ideal World realized what a good seller EasiYo was and they copied it, but in my opinion failed.
I’ve tried Simply and Easiyo yoghurt, and EasiYo wins every time

Latest posts

Back