Our Mate Jules

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You would be hard pushed to find a nicer bloke than Julian, a great clip as well. I interviewed Nathan Moore from Brother Beyond a few months ago.

But we could see though.

All I need is a chocolate bar, Julian and a good hour. Then I will send him your way and you can she what I have taught him. then you can send him back with stuff you have taught him.:4:

Julian's great - a natural presenter and a warm, friendly person. Always a pleasure to watch

But we could see though.

All I need is a chocolate bar, Julian and a good hour. Then I will send him your way and you can she what I have taught him. then you can send him back with stuff you have taught him.:4:

I was rather hoping he could teach me a few things Yaz. :9: :pPC:

I like Julian too, he isn't on nearly often enough or maybe just not at the times I'm watching.

Actually my girls texted when it was his anniversary show and said that he's ok for a Man Utd fan.

I used to think he was a bit of a buffoon, but since reading various threads on here I've softened towards him. Just wish he would keep his hands and arms still, not wave them around like a windmill !

Linda

I couldn't find him in that video clip - but I notice they had the "credits squeeze" way back then, and I thought it was a fairly new trick the broadcasters were inflicting on us.

clemenzina

I couldn't find him in that video clip - but I notice they had the "credits squeeze" way back then, and I thought it was a fairly new trick the broadcasters were inflicting on us.

clemenzina

Isn't he the young guy in the striped black and white top dancing with a little girl, then at the end is sat on the stage with her.

This thread is proof if it were needed of how different we all are!
I can't stand Julian. I find him smarmy and insincere. I simply cannot warm to him at all. He certainly doesn't come across as friendly - all I see is a man who just strikes me as acting in a really false way!
But this is what is so good about this forum - we're all different and have different likes and dislikes!

Latest posts

Back