chain help please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

marleybear

Registered Shopper
Hi,
I ordered a 20" gold chain last week in with my delivery and when it turned up it had 2 big links on one side of the chain. I repacked it and sent it back asking for a relacement.
Rocks rang me on Tuesday to say the chain wasn't defective but it was made like that so you could wear it at shorter lengths if you should wish to.
Felt like a right numpty lol. I am now gettng a refund but am still after a 20" gold chain, that has no links in it to make it shorter.

Does anyone know if all rocks gold chains are like that, cos I,ve had the silver ones and they are what thay say they are, ie normal chains IYKWIM .

thanks in advance

Thanks Fluff,
Its a yellow gold one I'm after. The info on the chains doesn't say anything about them having shortener links or not though so it doesn't help

Ooops! OK another thought, email [email protected] and I'm sure there'll be someone who can advise you. Otherwise there's bound to be someone on here who'll be able to help you more than I have. :21:

Has anyone ordered a chain and not received it, I had a delivery today. I put a silver chain in my basket at checkout but it wasn't included with the delivery or charged for:53:.

My chains have always arrived ... if I remember correctly each time it was in a little plastic bag and inside the box with the pendant.

Thanks fluff, I have a gold chain for the gold items but no silver chain, I wasn't charged for it so no problem there. I just needed one for all my silver pendants I don't have a basket at the moment so can't try again for another. Still don't understand why it wasn't sent unless there is none left.

I think it's worth a quick email to Tony or Katherine as it was probably just an oversight. Annoying when you have a pendant you want to wear and haven't got a chain.

I can only say that I ordered 3 silver chains and received them all yesterday. There were out of stock for a long time though, so perhaps some did sell out straight away ... :-(

Has anyone ordered a chain and not received it, I had a delivery today. I put a silver chain in my basket at checkout but it wasn't included with the delivery or charged for:53:.

I've had this happen twice, charged for them and not included both times customer services sent the chain on when I emailed.

I have spoken to Katherine and its sorted. Rocks are the best when it comes to CS so knew I wouldn't have any problems. They are the best.

I have spoken to Katherine and its sorted. Rocks are the best when it comes to CS so knew I wouldn't have any problems. They are the best.

Pleased you got it sorted, saphire.

Yes, Rocks definitely has the best CS.
3_3_11v.gif

I agree - Rocks' CS are fantastic. There's never any quibble or questioning - they never make out that it's the customer to blame; they just rectify the problem as best they can and everyone's happy and we continue singing their praises. All good PR! Well done, Rocks! :))

Hi Guys,

It's probably just as well that we don't get this level of CS elsewhere, or we'd all be in debtors' prison (if it still existed of course).

Argey :53:

Latest posts

Back