QVC has gone off the boil

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveheart

Registered Shopper
I hate to say this but everything this week on QVC has either been boring, expensive , plain awful, or all three. I have hardly been watching anything but I have just seen Julia Roberts who I do usually like looking a bit bedraggled and Tanya wearing something very strange indeed a sort of sailor suit.I thought there was going to be a Kipling TSV soon but perhaps that is just wishful thinking. Maybe its just me being picky in my old age.

I hate to say this but everything this week on QVC has either been boring, expensive , plain awful, or all three. I have hardly been watching anything but I have just seen Julia Roberts who I do usually like looking a bit bedraggled and Tanya wearing something very strange indeed a sort of sailor suit.I thought there was going to be a Kipling TSV soon but perhaps that is just wishful thinking. Maybe its just me being picky in my old age.

The only programme I have watched all the way through this week is Birkenstock.

Hiya loveheart
There was a kipling tsv at the new year because someone very kindly bought me the bag,not sure when the next one will be though, sorry! I am being good at the mo but when I have tuned in there has been nothing worth buying anyway!! The so called fashion day was tosh,the only thing worth tuning in for that day were the Birkenstock hours and I have a fair few pairs so didnt indulge then either.Not watched much at all this week,no decent TSVs coming up either,well none that I would go for !! Know what you mean about them going off the boil.

I love birkenstocks too but I usually get mine from TK Max or Ebay. If they are on easy pay on QVC I have been tempted to buy them.

and do you think on the next TSV for Kipling we get MFW? Pleeeeeeease QVC.

Sheepdog in "ideas to attract a male audience" mode

I wasn't really aware that QVC was ever 'on the boil' to begin with.

Apart from SWS and a few other items, there is never much to tempt me.

I have shopped with them for ages and it has certainly gone off the boil, haven't watched much - look at the TV schedule and nothing seems interesting. Perhaps its just a phase, I remember a while ago it seemed to be beauty all the time - lots of new brands. Can't take to that new presenter either.

Yes the `fashion day` was certainly wrongly named as it should have been clothes day as it couldn`t pass for a fashion not on any level.
Diamonique used to be another of my favourite shows, especially the gold rings whose styles used to be more traditional like the high street but for me now most are over over designed and too fussy. Reading everyones posts (I have only been with QVC about 3-4 years) it seems the same all round!

Yes the `fashion day` was certainly wrongly named as it should have been clothes day as it couldn`t pass for a fashion not on any level.
Diamonique used to be another of my favourite shows, especially the gold rings whose styles used to be more traditional like the high street but for me now most are over over designed and too fussy. Reading everyones posts (I have only been with QVC about 3-4 years) it seems the same all round!

I have been with qvc since it started - and it was good once. The presenters were fun and entertaining. Now they are mainly just up their own ar**e.

They had a good range of products which were good value. Now they have very few good brands and most of those you can get cheaper elsewhere.

The p&p is beyond a joke - most other places they have free p&p over say £50, and for smaller amounts it is £2.50 or £3.00. You can't get much on qvc for under £5 and if you buy two items it is over a tenner!!!!!

As for the fashion - my OH says qvc is fashion for old people and IW is fashion for dead people. I must admit I have to agree with him most of the time. (Sorry to offend you Mrs James!!!):r11:

QVC went off the boil some years ago to many woman presenters nearly all female products on sale,i would go as far as to say this CHANNEL IS sexist.

Latest posts

Back