QVCs Silver Experience

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

plint

Registered Shopper
Hi,
I received an invitation today for me and a friend to attend QVC's Silver Experience on March 15th from 10am to11.30am in the QVC London Studios to preview some of the silver and diamonique items to be shown on Silver day. Morning coffee with some "very familiar QVC faces" is included, as is a prize raffle draw.

I doubt I will go, as London is a long journey from Sunderland and to get to Battersea for 10am means an overnight stay and that, plus return rail fare, is an expense I can do without at the moment. Still, it is nice to be asked, I suppose......

:3::3::3:

That was nice to be asked. Pity you are so far away and unable to go Plint.

It does seem like a lot of expense and a long way to go for an hour and a half at QVC. If they offered to pay for some of it then it would be worth your while going.

Lucky you ! It's a pity you live so far away though. They've never invited me to anything.

nice to be asked,not worth going all that way and to all that expense though
sorry you dont live a bit nearer to London x

Not been a QVC customer for long, the first year I got a Christmas card, this year I didn`t, do you have to spend a large amount with them to be noticed?

Hi,
I received an invitation today for me and a friend to attend QVC's Silver Experience on March 15th from 10am to11.30am in the QVC London Studios to preview some of the silver and diamonique items to be shown on Silver day. Morning coffee with some "very familiar QVC faces" is included, as is a prize raffle draw.

I doubt I will go, as London is a long journey from Sunderland and to get to Battersea for 10am means an overnight stay and that, plus return rail fare, is an expense I can do without at the moment. Still, it is nice to be asked, I suppose......

:3::3::3:

Hi Plint, I just posted under another heading as I hadn't read this one. I too got an invite to this event but on March 11th. Shame you can't make it. For once I'm in the right place (London - I hate it) so have booked my place. As you say, it's nice to be asked. If you change your mind, let me know.

Wrong date!

Hi Plint, I just posted under another heading as I hadn't read this one. I too got an invite to this event but on March 11th. Shame you can't make it. For once I'm in the right place (London - I hate it) so have booked my place. As you say, it's nice to be asked. If you change your mind, let me know.

Hi,
When I checked, mine was for the 11th too - it is silver day that is the 15th and I got them mixed up. It doesn't make any difference to my decision not to go though, as it is based on distance and cost.

:54::54::54:

Latest posts

Back