ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suarti Collection Green Agate Grand Oval Pendant Sterling Silver
Item Number: 652733
QVC Price £57.00
Anniversary Price £43.18
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

This grand oval dyed green agate pendant is strikingly pretty. It features a 30mm by 40mm cabochon stone in a sterling silver bezel setting, with a double row of twisted rope finish. Handmade in Indonesia, each piece is unique.

Suarti Collection Opal Triplet Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 674813
QVC Price £38.00
Anniversary Price £28.79
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Jazz up your jewellery collection with this attractive ring! It's made from sterling silver and features a grey opal triplet stone in a bezel setting. The shoulders of the ring have oxidised flower and bead detailing. On each of the ring's shoulders there's an 18 carat gold band. The shoulders taper towards the shank from 8mm - 4mm. Presented in a vendor supplied black pouch with a romance card. The opal triplet measures 5mm x 7mm.

Suarti Collection Choice of Gemset Drop Earrings Sterling Silver
Item Number: 681956
QVC Price £23.00
Anniversary Price £19.16
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £2.95

Wear this lovely sterling silver bracelet by itself, or team it with other bracelets in your collection. Crafted in a twisted wheat-link style, the chain boasts decorative beaded caps at each end and secures with a bar and toggle fastener. Choose from two lengths to suit you style, 20.5cm (8") or 23cm (9").

Suarti Collection Lemon Quartz Beaded Design Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 681959
QVC Price £31.00
Anniversary Price £25.82
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Beautiful lemon quartz is showcased in this eye-catching ring. Part of the Suarti Silver Collection, the ring features a central faceted, oval-cut lemon quartz stone in a bezel setting. The setting is surrounded by an attractive oxidised bead design. Lemon quartz: 1.7 carats.

Suarti Collection Detailed Design Oxidised Drop Earrings Sterling Silver
Item Number: 681965
QVC Price £21.50
Anniversary Price £19.54
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Revel in the traditional Indonesian design of these gorgeous Suarti drop earrings. Crafted in sterling silver, the earrings feature a stud station, decorated with an oxidised rope design. Suspended below on a length of chain is a highly decorative silver ball. The ball is lavishly embellished with a swirls and beaded design. The earrings secure with post and butterfly fittings, suitable for pierced ears only. They measure approximately 50mm (2") in length.

Suarti Collection Choice of Length Twisted Chain Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 684790
QVC Price £120.00
Anniversary Price £104.16
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Wear this lovely sterling silver bracelet by itself, or team it with other bracelets in your collection. Crafted in a twisted wheat-link style, the chain boasts decorative beaded caps at each end and secures with a bar and toggle fastener. Choose from two lengths to suit you style, 20.5cm (8") or 23cm (9").

Suarti Collection Smoky Quartz & Tigers Eye 21cm Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 686216
QVC Price £57.00
Anniversary Price £39.55
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Accessorise with this sterling silver bracelet for a contemporary look. It features a three stone design - a larger cushion-cut tigers eye stone in the centre with two smaller oval-cut smoky quartz stones either side. They measure between 9mm  14mm. The stones are edged in cool oxidised bead and twist patterns. The bracelet features a double wheat chain design that fastens with a bar and toggle clasp. It measures around 21cm (8.3") in length. Total gem weight: smoky quartz: 4 carats.

Suarti Collection 3ct Blue Topaz Triple Stone Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 687428
QVC Price £63.50
Anniversary Price £52.89
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Soft hues of baby blue Swiss topaz give this bracelet a summery look. It's crafted from sterling silver and boasts three of the beautiful baby blue Swiss topaz gems, which each measure about 7mm x 9mm. Placed in bezel settings, each one is surrounded by a rope-style design and hinges link them together. A double wheat chain features along the sides and secures with a toggle fastener; an extra hoop adjusts the length so you can wear it at 18.5cm (7.3") or 20cm (7.9") long. Total baby blue Swiss topaz weight: 3 carats.

Suarti Collection Leather Strap Floral Design Watch Sterling Silver
Item Number: 687434
QVC Price £61.00
Anniversary Price £45.79
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Chic and understated, this watch from the Suarti collection is a great way to accessorise. It's crafted from sterling silver and features a square watchcase decorated with a swirled filigree border. The metallic-grey dial has cool silver-tone Arabic numerals at every quarter hour. The black leather straps secure with a polished sterling silver buckle. It has a total length of around 23cm (9.1").

Suarti Collection Amethyst & Citrine 19cm Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 687803
QVC Price £89.00
Anniversary Price £61.76
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Violet amethyst stones and lemon yellow citrine stones combine beautifully in this sterling silver bracelet. In the centre sits an oval-cut amethyst stone, measuring about 9mm x 11mm and bezel set. On either side you'll find a smaller oval-cut, bezel-set yellow citrine stone. Each stone is surrounded by an ornate swirl design and joined by hinges for movement. On each end there are three decorative chains. The bracelet is about 19cm (7.5") in length and secures with a toggle and post. Total gem weights: amethyst: 1.7 carats, citrine: 1.2 carats.

Suarti Collection 5ct Smoky Quartz Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 692006
QVC Price £68.25
Anniversary Price £47.36
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Add a bold accent to your jewellery collection with this Suarti Silver smoky quartz ring. The head of the ring is adorned with a large oval-cut smoky quartz gem, nestled in a fancy swirled bezel. The bezel is encircled by a border of beading, while the broad shoulders of the ring are decorated with oxidised swirled silver detail. Smoky quartz: 5 carats.

Suarti Collection 0.2ct Garnet Locket Sterling Silver
Item Number: 692008
QVC Price £83.25
Anniversary Price £57.76
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Keep a picture of your loved one close to your heart with this ornate garnet locket from the Suarti Collection. Crafted in sterling sliver, the diamond-shaped locket measures approximately 27mm x 23mm (1.1" x 0.9") and fastens with a figure-of-eight catch. The front of the locket features an oxidised swirl and bead design that's accented with four pear-shaped 18 carat gold sections. The centre of the design is bezel-set with a single round-cut rhodolite garnet. Total garnet weight: 0.2 carat.

Suarti Collection Ornate Textured Design Bangle Sterling Silver
Item Number: 692009
QVC Price £68.00
Anniversary Price £47.18
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Boasting intricate details and swirling patterns, this sterling silver bangle will enhance any jewellery collection. It has a cuff design decorated with ornate swirl motifs. The cuff varies from 27mm - 8mm in width, and has an opening of about 2.8cm ( 1.1").

Suarti Collection Rhodonite Ornate Cuff Sterling Silver
Item Number: 692017
QVC Price £114.00
Anniversary Price £79.12
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Boasting intricate details and gorgeous colour, this ornate cuff will enhance any jewellery box. It's crafted from sterling silver and features an oval-cut rhodonite stone (18mm x 25mm) that's set in a decorative swirl setting. The cuff ranges in width from 3.9cm to 2.2cm (1.5" - 0.9"), has an inside width of about 15.5cm (6.1"), and has a 3.5cm (1.4") opening.

Last edited:
Thanks SCW that Rhodolite bangle is on Anniversary price. i have had my eye on that for ages. was hoping it would be a last clicks!! LOL

2 weeks ago I bought my second Suarti piece, another ring, fab fab fab!! The garnet is so red and shiny.... another great find from SCW as it was a last click ring
I am always checking if her pearl rings will be in clearance......

Sounds absolutely fab Tia! I love Garnet! Red is my favourite colour.

Thanks SCW that Rhodolite bangle is on Anniversary price. i have had my eye on that for ages. was hoping it would be a last clicks!! LOL

ohh god have i spent more of your money on suarti at great prices lol

2 weeks ago I bought my second Suarti piece, another ring, fab fab fab!! The garnet is so red and shiny.... another great find from SCW as it was a last click ring
I am always checking if her pearl rings will be in clearance......

ohh that one is lovely Tia

ohh god have i spent more of your money on suarti at great prices lol

ohh that one is lovely Tia

You know me too well. I am defo working on it! I got this pendent you see. 689432 in the Rhodolite and the bangle would match perfectly. Yes ok I did go for the jasper as well, well it would be rude not to at that price!!!

update -I can have the rhodolite bangle hubby says for my Wedding Anniversary!

Suarti Collection 1.5ct Amethyst Square Cut Ornate Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 687446
QVC Price £41.00
Anniversary Price £32.90
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Give your look a cool and interesting vibe with this pretty ring from the Suarti Collection. It's crafted from sterling silver and features a decorative square design. A square-cut amethyst stone (8mm) sits in the centre and is surrounded by an ornate swirl design featuring 18 carat gold plated circles. The sparkling pink amethyst shines out from the design and is offset by the gold detailing. The head measures around 2cm x 2cm (0.8") and the polished shank measures around 5.5mm in width. Total amethyst weight: 1.5 carats.

Suarti Collection 1.5ct Amethyst Square Cut Ornate Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 687446
QVC Price £41.00
Anniversary Price £32.90
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Give your look a cool and interesting vibe with this pretty ring from the Suarti Collection. It's crafted from sterling silver and features a decorative square design. A square-cut amethyst stone (8mm) sits in the centre and is surrounded by an ornate swirl design featuring 18 carat gold plated circles. The sparkling pink amethyst shines out from the design and is offset by the gold detailing. The head measures around 2cm x 2cm (0.8") and the polished shank measures around 5.5mm in width. Total amethyst weight: 1.5 carats.

That looks nice.

Latest posts

Back