CarnAval Spirit....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacqualina

Registered Shopper
I'd love the CarnAval spirit in my house too this sunny Saturday afternoon, so I'm just popping out to Sainsbury's to buy a pineapple.............

Sounds as if you're getting into the spirit Miriam, but by the looks of the set, a couple of pineapples is all it takes to transport you to Rio and the CarnAval!

:D Hope you remembered the little cocktail umbrellas as well Jacqualina.........

...I saw Jerrilee wearing one in her hair this morning......so it must be an 'on trend' CarnAval thing!

Argh .......I knew I'd forgotten something, might as well eat the pineapple now!

Pineapples.jpg

Buen Appetito!

pineapple.gif
pineapple.gif
pineapple.gif

:Laughing1: My thoughts entirely. Looks so amateur and a rip off from the same thing that Gems did not so long ago. What's different about today anyway? Brazilian CarnAval? Same stuff, same boring awful presenters, same prices - so what's the point??
Never mind it made me change the channel and I saw some gorgeous pieces on TJC instead. Enjoy your pineapple Jacqualina!

Apparently, it's all kicking off tomorrow night. John seemed quite excited about it... :D

Thank you sooooooo much for the helium link (why it's not in the quote, I have no idea :rolleyes:) I have laughed 'til I'm barely breathing as I have a rotten cough that will not go, but it was worth it!!!!!! :rofl: :thanks:

Just realised it's your sig, sorry I'm in thick mode today :rolleyes: :hide:

Last edited:
Maybe they're going to sell Tony Diniz - he's on air right now.

I have to say I WON'T be putting in a bid...

Thank you sooooooo much for the helium link (why it's not in the quote, I have no idea :rolleyes:) I have laughed 'til I'm barely breathing as I have a rotten cough that will not go, but it was worth it!!!!!! :rofl: :thanks:

Just realised it's your sig, sorry I'm in thick mode today :rolleyes: :hide:

You're welcome. :)
John's not a very good cure for a cough! :32:

Maybe they're going to sell Tony Diniz - he's on air right now.

Had to switch off, him and the nasally Stacey are just too gruesome together. :YIKES: I wish that girl would get her adenoids checked out, it really is a most horrible sound. :( :pPC:

Latest posts

Back