George Simonton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsinaname

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone, this is my first post! I've been reading the forums for ages, so funny and informative - but I've never had the nerve to contribute before so here goes.

I'm just watching George and he is so "charming". Does anyone have experience of the clothing? or is it just the usual acrylic, American style "fashion" we're used to on QVC?

Hi and welcome!

I never buy clothes from QVC - I am roughly size and shape of a pit pony and try a hundred things on before one fits. I don't really like any of the QVC clothes ranges but if I did I'd spend a small fortune in p and p sending stuff back and forth!

Hi everyone, this is my first post! I've been reading the forums for ages, so funny and informative - but I've never had the nerve to contribute before so here goes.

I'm just watching George and he is so "charming". Does anyone have experience of the clothing? or is it just the usual acrylic, American style "fashion" we're used to on QVC?

WOW..Just awitched on for the gadgets show coming up...that bloke looks like he's acrylic so I can't even imagine what his clothes might be.

WOW..Just awitched on for the gadgets show coming up...that bloke looks like he's acrylic so I can't even imagine what his clothes might be.

You are not wrong about the acrylic hair, and the clothes are overpriced polyester/ viscose/ elastane. BTW a big Hallo and Welcome to you Newbies.

Welcome to the forum, it is mostly polyester and man-made - sweat bucket stuff, I'd avoid like a Nina Leonard TSV.

Ooo Kathy it's Craft Day next Thursday, get ready...

Hi whatsinaname
welcome.gif

"Charming"

He might be a "sweetie" but I cant help being wary of a bloke who
has better shaped eyebrows than me and has on more slap than me to!!:20:
I like the idea of what he is trying to achieve and he actually talks quite a
bit of sense. Shame its all polyesterville.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I bought one of George's jackets a couple of years ago. It was white with black trim. First time I wore it I got a mark on it. I put it in the washing machine and the mark came out, I hung it up to dry and then just ironed it on the inside. It came up a treat and looks as good as new. Sometime ago I also purchased the blue tunic top that was on the show at the weekend. I took the embellishment on the neckline off as I wasn't keen but the tunic is great, very comfortable and hides a multitude of sins. I know a lot of people on the forum hate the QVC clothing lines so I'm in a minority, but some of them are not that bad.

anyone know what age George is? he freaks me out-him and Lindy Bram Stoker's Dracula Bowman.

Latest posts

Back