Earrings Non-Returnable??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
Just been watching and the presenter who sounds like she has too many teeth when she talks (sorry don't know her name :WHO KNOWS: ) was flogging a pair of diamond studs and sais that the mbg doesn't apply to eariings?? When did that change, what happened to the sealed bag/security tag condition for earring returns?? I didn't dream ut because I've returned earrings in the past. :pPC:

I don't think TJC have ever done the sealed bag thing. I too have returned earrings in the past, but I was keeping my fingers crossed because I knew theoretically I wasn't supposed to - not sure you'd get away with it now, though, because they do seem to mention the non-return thing very frequently.

They must really be losing custom with this. I recently bought an expensive pair of Iliana diamond and tanzanite earrings from TJC (one of my few purchases from them) - fortunately I love them, but I did hesitate and they very nearly lost a sale because of the non-return policy.

Don't risk it unless you're very, very sure.

Uhm that's enough to put me off buying for sure. What made it worse was that toothy said they were screw backs but to me they clearly looked to be normal butterfly backs, and that was why I was considering buying them, obviously thinking I could return them if they were screwbacks. When she came out with the non returnable bit it did stop me from taking the chance. I'm sure their earring sales must have plummeted too. :rolleyes: :pPC:

Their policy has always been that earrings aren't refundable but like Miss M I've returned stuff in the past. They never came in bags though - maybe that's a new thing. I bet you they don't refund on returns now though.

I have never heard anyone on QVC say that earings are non returnable. That is a new one on me and I have been watching QVC for years. I would not purchase any now if that is the case. OOOps sorry for this post Im on the wrong forum. Byee

Last edited:
I have never heard anyone on QVC say that earings are non returnable. That is a new one on me and I have been watching QVC for years. I would not purchase any now if that is the case.

We're discussing TJC not QVC - no idea what QVC policy is! :)

Their policy has always been that earrings aren't refundable but like Miss M I've returned stuff in the past. They never came in bags though - maybe that's a new thing. I bet you they don't refund on returns now though.

I must have dreamt about the bag thing then Meesh :30:but I have definately sent earrings back in the past. Well that's it then, I won't be buying any in the future. :pPC:

Latest posts

Back