Elemis TSV - 29/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the TSV will be 227 949 Elemis 6 Piece Top to Toe Collection currently priced £48 :)

I love Elemis and I so want it to work for me, but it keeps causing my skin to break out. The sensitive cleanser, which smells of camel poo with essence of bat's ovaries for added piquancy, brought me out in boils and now the tri-enzyme stuff has really mucked my skin up. I do like the rosepetal cleanser and will continue to use that and I also love the body products. I contacted Keeley ages ago and she rang me shortly afterwards so I was impressed with that and have kept trying different bits since.
They sell Elemis in Selfridges in the Trafford Centre and they are now offering facials there so I may try one and see how that goes. Hopefully, I won't emerge with a face resembling a join the dots puzzle!

Oh, forgot to say, didn't Keeley mention that there was something very special to be aired in March the last time she was on? Could the new body serum be part of that?
Incidentally, the serum is available cheaper elsewhere once the p&p is factored in.

I love Elemis and I so want it to work for me, but it keeps causing my skin to break out.

I like the ethos of Elemis and the packaging is very pretty but having tried many of the products I have more or less given up too. My skin completely hates pro-collagen.

Many others I have used up but not really felt the urge to buy again.

I got the last TSV, with the new showergel which is lovely and free of parabens etc...
I used the PCMC for a month or 2 , and liked the lightweight consistency but I didn't see any results really. I have the tri enzyme wash in a kit which was a gift but haven't used t yet as I already have different gommages/peels on the go.
I like the camelia oil, the exotic body moisturizer smells quite strong when you apply, but luckily the scent does evaporate a bit.

Quite interested to see what will be in the TSV, I guess it will be body products only

No way will I buy Elemis from QVC after that 'special price' fiasco charging loyal viewers £49 and then selling it on the QVCUK website for £19.50 for any one who happens to be browsing and finds a 'bargain'. I know it was a mistake on their behalf but it made me and the rest of the customers who bought it on that day feeling 'done' [Yes, I did all the complaining, e-mailing everyday, sae's to the CS Director etc but no way would they do anything about it BUT THEN they send a letter out to all of the 200 odd customers who did get the 'offer' of £19.50 saying they will honour it. Surely the cost of postage would have paid towards their 'mistake' and make the QVC Elemis customers who paid full, feel treated fairly! Don't get me going, I was fuming!

I think the TSV will be 227 949 Elemis 6 Piece Top to Toe Collection currently priced £48 :)

Just got this from CS.

1 x Lime and Ginger Hand Body Wash 300ml
1 x Lime and Ginger Hand and Body Lotion 300ml
1 x tri-Enzyme Resurfing Wash 200ml
1 x Absolute Eye Serum 15ml
1 x Tan Accelerator 125ml
1 x Maximum Moisture Day Cream 20ml
A complete face and Body indulgence, get your skin ready for the summer with this outstanding collection. Includes 4 full sizes and 2 exclusive product launches.

I won't be indulging in this one (even if I do get a £5.00 voucher through which is highly unlikely!!) especially considering that MrM bought me 4 sets of the last TSV. I'm only really interested these days if there is some PCMC in there. x

Think my pennies are safe for this one ....... altho could be tempted when I see it on air !!!

Makes a change to see a tsv without papaya peel & pcmc !!!

xxx

I won't be indulging in this one (even if I do get a £5.00 voucher through which is highly unlikely!!) especially considering that MrM bought me 4 sets of the last TSV. I'm only really interested these days if there is some PCMC in there. x

Same here, I got 2 set of the last TSV and the cleanser and toner bargain so won't need this. The body wash looks lovely tho.

Just got this from CS.

A complete face and Body indulgence, get your skin ready for the summer with this outstanding collection. Includes 4 full sizes and 2 exclusive product launches.

Will definately be able to resist this thankfully, I bought 2 of the Christmas TSV's which I havent touched yet.
I didnt like the Moisture Day Cream and I dont use the Tri-enzyme wash, got a Decleor tan accelerator recently in Last Clicks and I dont need any eye serum and dont fancy the Lime and Ginger stuff since I didnt like the scrub, so CC will be very happy :THUMBSUP:

Just got this from CS.

I like the sound of the Lime and Ginger Handwash, but the Tri-Enzyme Wash dried my skin out so won't be buying.

Ooooh I really fancy this ! May have to treat myself. Was gonna get a tan accelerator to get me ready for my hols in the summer and I'm a new convert to the tri-enzyme thingy wash. Not sure about the handwash but will give it a go

I may be tempted if its on easy pay. If not, its an awful lot of money to pay out at once. Still have Philosophy purity and hope in a jar plus the Judith Williams try me and some of the last Gatineau TSV to use.

Lime and ginger sounds lovely, wouldn't mind trying the tri-enzyme and the eye product but the other two don't really appeal to me. Don't think I will resist though!

Latest posts

Back