Sazza

Staff member
Yankee Candle Set of 3 Evening Stroll Large Jar Candles
One Time Only Price £33.70
QVC Price £40.75
Item Number 758100
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95
Bring the air of a nice relaxing evening stroll into your living room with this collection of three large jar candles from Yankee Candle. The set is made up of three 22oz (623.7g) jar candles, each with a different fragrance; Evening Air, Midsummer's Night and Island Spa. The candles will burn for about 110 - 150 hours.

Have to agree about Midsummers Night its one of my faves and was what swayed me to order, I haven't tried Island Spa yet and love Evening Air too :)

Whoops. I ordered them, despite saying I wouldn't buy any more Yankee Candles, but they are such good value. :)

Thanks Sazza.

Am soo tempted - and on easy pay - shalll I - shan't I - shall I...........

Will get back to you later - might just give in to temptation!!

Damm - by the time I had another look they were sold out!!!!!

I have been so busy watching the ice dancing have only just logged and and seen this post.

Damm - by the time I had another look they were sold out!!!!!

I have been so busy watching the ice dancing have only just logged and and seen this post.

Rosey just had a look and it looks like there's one in stock.

Missed it again - had popped up for a bath between the shows. Sold out again. Might have another look later or tomorrow - sometimes people have had them in their baskets or on cheque hold and they get released. It is worth a try.

Many thanks Tabatha.

Just ordered on waitlist.

I had several attempts but eventually it allowed me to order.

Keep trying. It is great value!!!!

I ordered but it looks as though the full amount of £39.65 has gone from my bank account. Did this happen to any other buyers?

managed to get mine. first order since philosophy tsv. even i could not resist this price excellent value. cant wait to try these new fragrances.(new for me anyway)love the large jars as i burn them for months sometimes. much better value than the med jars.

re amount

I ordered but it looks as though the full amount of £39.65 has gone from my bank account. Did this happen to any other buyers?

Wasnt it £39.65 with the postage costs thats what i paid the oto price was £33.70 and postage £5.95 = 39.65

Wasnt it £39.65 with the postage costs thats what i paid the oto price was £33.70 and postage £5.95 = 39.65

I just looked at my post again and I should have said that I thought I was getting two easy pays of £16.85 (+ £5.95 with the first installment) as yesterday was double delight day. Sorry for the confusion.

has anyone had delivery of these candles yet. still waiting ever so patiently for mine. wish i had bought them from the candle shop now.

Mine were shipped on Monday- four working days ago. I expect they'll be a day or two yet.

Does anyone know if they are delivered by Royal Mail (ParcelForce??) or by a courier?

Latest posts

Back