An Invitation to QVC Towers!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Following on from another thread about invites to various events, I got a letter on Friday inviting me to a Silver Preview on 11 March. It's from 10 - 11.30 am at the QVC offices for morning coffee, meet some presenters and see some of the silver jewellery that will be on offer during next Silver Day. It's for me and a guest. Anyone else received one? Wonder who'll be there.....

I have been to a silver day and a Diamonique day in the past. Well worth going Topaz. The first one was at QVC itself and they took us to a nice resturant and got a goodie bag and you get to buy the jewellery that will be aired silver day. The second one was held at harrods diamonique day and we had coffee and nibbles and that one was good too. You will meet some of the presenters. If you can get then its worth going.

I have been to a silver day and a Diamonique day in the past. Well worth going Topaz. The first one was at QVC itself and they took us to a nice resturant and got a goodie bag and you get to buy the jewellery that will be aired silver day. The second one was held at harrods diamonique day and we had coffee and nibbles and that one was good too. You will meet some of the presenters. If you can get then its worth going.

Hi Dazzler, I'm definitely going!! I rang to confirm my place almost as soon as I'd read the letter. One of my 'jewellery buddies' is coming with me for moral support! I didn't realise I'd be able to buy anything, the way the letter was worded I assumed it was just a preview - better get the plastic ready just in case! I'm intrigued as to which presenters will be there.

How exciting and congrats Topaz.

Hope you have really good day out - shame it's such a short visit though and if you're not local hope you can make a day of it in some other way.

How exciting and congrats Topaz.

Hope you have really good day out - shame it's such a short visit though and if you're not local hope you can make a day of it in some other way.

Luckily I am quite local, it should take me less than an hour to get there. My friend and I were thinking of going to have a look at the Butler & Wilson shop in S. Molton Street afterwards and then having lunch out. Although I live in London I rarely go in to central London shopping these days so it will bring back memories!! No doubt I'll come home cursing the crowds and wish I'd come straight back after the event!!

That's great news, Topax. :) I hope you enjoy the event. And nope........I've not got an invite, but somehow I don't think the Head Teacher would let me go anyway. :(

Hi Dazzler, I'm definitely going!! I rang to confirm my place almost as soon as I'd read the letter. One of my 'jewellery buddies' is coming with me for moral support! I didn't realise I'd be able to buy anything, the way the letter was worded I assumed it was just a preview - better get the plastic ready just in case! I'm intrigued as to which presenters will be there.

Hi Topaz,

Yes, they actually have selected jewellery pieces to touch, and pick up, and try on actually, and then you write them down on a piece of paper the item number, then you go to the pc that they have there, and order online or over the phone. You still pay p and p and they deliver to your home, you don't take them away that day. Thats what happened when I went anyway. You also get a goodie bag with like a few bits in as well which is free.

Luckily I am quite local, it should take me less than an hour to get there. My friend and I were thinking of going to have a look at the Butler & Wilson shop in S. Molton Street afterwards and then having lunch out. Although I live in London I rarely go in to central London shopping these days so it will bring back memories!! No doubt I'll come home cursing the crowds and wish I'd come straight back after the event!!

That is a brilliant idea, make a day of it, thats what I did when I went. we had lunch in harrods and the food was fab and not to expensive as they had absolutely loads to choose from, and a market in there to selling hot raost portk cobs and beef etc. I love shopping in London! Have a fab time you and your friend.

Following on from another thread about invites to various events, I got a letter on Friday inviting me to a Silver Preview on 11 March. It's from 10 - 11.30 am at the QVC offices for morning coffee, meet some presenters and see some of the silver jewellery that will be on offer during next Silver Day. It's for me and a guest. Anyone else received one? Wonder who'll be there.....

BEWARE it's a con!

You will be held hostage in a small darkened room and you will only be released after you've recorded 100 satisfied customer recordings for Craft items, kaftans and all the other booty they are desperate to rid the warehouses of! :46::46::46:

An Invitation to QVC Towers

BEWARE it's a con!

You will be held hostage in a small darkened room and you will only be released after you've recorded 100 satisfied customer recordings for Craft items, kaftans and all the other booty they are desperate to rid the warehouses of! :46::46::46:

LOL, as long as I don't have to take it all home!!

Hope you have a wonderful day. You certainly have the right forum name to get an invite! :D

Hi Topaz! How exciting...I've never been to one of these events but I am v keen to hear your views on how it all went....hope the rest of the day goes well for you too...have fun!

Hi Topaz! How exciting...I've never been to one of these events but I am v keen to hear your views on how it all went....hope the rest of the day goes well for you too...have fun!

Thanks, I will be sure to give lots of feedback after the event.

Latest posts

Back