Laura Geller shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daisy L

Registered Shopper
I'm so looking forward to her shows tonight and tomorrow. :1:
Although I've got tonns of makeup and don't really need anything, I feel I missed her and it feels like she hasn't been here for ages. Love her quality makeup. I like her sense of humour and dedication to her brand.

Really want to order Baby Cakes Baked Blush Palette 227606 at £26 - although I've got one in pink grapefruit and sunswept in full sizes. It looks so pretty!

I "discovered" LG's Balance and Brighten in the fair shade courtesy of QVC and now use it more than any of the other (numerous) foundations in my make up drawer.

Might add to my collection in her next show.

Linda:53:

I love the B&B too Eric's Mum and hope it's included in the next TSV. It gives alsmost as good coverage as Bare Essensuals make up but is much handier to carry around in your handbag.

I love B&B in both versions and the blush and eye shadow. I tuned in this evening just to see the chocolate fix kit - and managed to get it. I think I'm going to love it!

i really like most of her stuff.Particularly the blushers which are like none other. They give a lovely sheen on the skin! I have been and gone and bought the baked body product now!! I dont need it but it looked lovely. Hope it is nice!
Carol

I agree Cibmoir, the blushes are absolutely brilliant, and they last for ages! I use blushers every day and have tried different brands, but none of them are as good as Laura Geller's. B&B is also fab, with no mess like Bare Escentuals and fuffing with kabuki brush. Nice, even coverage and also lasts for ages and ages. You get a lot of product for your money.

I also like her baked eyeliners. They stay put - at least they work for me and I don't need to re-apply them again all day long.

I wanted to try the baked eyeliner in a blue but they all seem to be on waitlist now!
Bummer

I wanted to try the baked eyeliner in a blue but they all seem to be on waitlist now!
Bummer

Hi Cibmoir, do you happen to know the item number for this? I only saw the last of her shows last night and they mentioned a 'blue' product that had sold out. I was wondering if it was the Baked Eye Rimz in Blue/Black?

There is 226484 which is the eye rimz which comes in blue/black.
Also 225703 baked cakes eyeliner duo that they do in blueberry/chocolate.

I love the baked B&B and blushers but have dropped both full sized products and so wasted completely through my clumsiness :(

Tempted by the little 1.9g ? sizes to keep in bag but anyone know how long they last please in B&B?

I have been sitting on the fence regarding Laura Geller for a while now. I always watch her shows if I can as I think she is lovely to watch and is enthusiastic about her products without being too over the top. Reading all your post I will definately give her range a go. Am especially keen on trying B&B in the fair option and maybe one of her blushers. Any advice on what shade to go for? I am quite fair skinned with blondish hair.

Catkins, I remember they recommeneded Golden Apricot for fair skin/blond hair, because it is subtle. I don't have one, so can't comment. I've got pink grapefruit and love it, but I'm quite careful not to overdo with it, otherwise, will look a bit tangoed.

If I didn't have any blushers from her range I would order that palette (227606) with 4 shades inlcuding Pink Grapefruit and Golden Appricot. It has a nice balance of cold and warm pinks, so versatile for winter and summer months. They will last you for a long time and you can decide which one you prefer after trying them all.

I'm still drooling over it, but I'm going to be strong!

i bought the golden apricot but i couldnt get the hang of it, no matter how hard i tried i always looked 'over done'. i tend to use my balance and bronze as a blusher now and top it off with 'a sweep' (note i have even learned the jargon lol) of ethereal rose. both from LG

I have been sitting on the fence regarding Laura Geller for a while now. I always watch her shows if I can as I think she is lovely to watch and is enthusiastic about her products without being too over the top. Reading all your post I will definately give her range a go. Am especially keen on trying B&B in the fair option and maybe one of her blushers. Any advice on what shade to go for? I am quite fair skinned with blondish hair.

I would recommend the B&B in fair - I can get away with both of them but now prefer the fair option as it gives brilliant coverage on my pale skin. In terms of blusher, if you can find it I would heartily recommend her Ethereal Rose Powder, which to me, is the closest thing to an 'English Rose' type blusher I have ever found - it's very natural looking, but can be layered up for a more dramatic effect, or even used all over your face on top of the B&B for a subtle, healthy looking glow, it's so versatile. I'm on my second compact of it, the first having lasted nearly two years with almost daily usage...

Latest posts

Back