Beth Terrible TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My flexi friend is safe, I just don't like Suede, but I have seen worse tsv's.

Sorry not me! :54::33::54:

How many bluddy COATS do QVC think we need anyhow :?::?:

Do they not even listen to the bedbound, housebound T-callers :?::LOL::laugh:

Hi,

I thought "ooooh, a washable suede coat!"

Then I saw it.

Don't think so, somehow.

Cheers,
Karen

I must confess that I quite like it, in the black only because it is longer line which I like because I am large and need the coverage!. But the faux suede "punched" trim is horrible and spoils the whole garment. I'm not buying.

I have two BT suede coats and they're great. But this one is uncomfortably similar to a donkey jacket. I see what PearlyQueen means about adding the high-vis vest...

I think it is an awful shape it looks like a straight jacket, just needs some long straps, possibly with fancy buckles and Glen would say it was the new criminal style, very on trend.

all the clothes tsv follow a formula:
michelle hope and kim and co-blouse with a vest underneath.
beth terrll: stuff i would have worn in the 70's:chenille and suede jackets.
dennis basso:coats that obviously come from the same factory as centigrade.
need i go on. i am sure others will think of other formuale around since the conception of qvc.

Why on earth would you go to the bother or genuine real suede and then add panels of faux leather???

Why on earth would you go to the bother or genuine real suede and then add panels of faux leather???
My thoughts exactly , Nikkid !
I have a few of BT's jackets and, being a mucky pup myself and a dog owner, the washable suede is great for me. I have a"snakeprint" textured leather BT coat, too.... I love that and get loads of compliments on it..... but why add the faux leather..... she can "do" washable leather so why not make any trim in that?

This is a range that I am quite keen on..... not too many of those left on QVC now!

I think it is an awful shape it looks like a straight jacket, just needs some long straps, possibly with fancy buckles and Glen would say it was the new criminal style, very on trend.

I thought I'd seen it somewhere before...

I'm selling the coat 138595 that's a hot pick today in the drop, it's much nicer than the TSV.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back