Lee Sands

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Does anyone have any Lee Sands pieces? I have a few of his 'Eclectic' range and really like them. There was a lovely necklace on his 'Glam Rocks' show last night but it sold out so fast I didn't get a look in. Might order on waitlist.

Attachments

• Lee Sands Sodalite-Lapis Necklace.jpg
    Lee Sands Sodalite-Lapis Necklace.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 154
That's funny cos I was literally just searching Lee Sands!

I had a couple of his 'necklace wardrobe' sets when they were TSV's years ago and have loved and worn them lots.

Not only were they amazing value because you get to make lots of different looks with them but I get lots of compliments too. They were the selections of mother of pearl/shell pendants, etc on a cord. Unfortunately searching today I see nothing really like them now :(

I also have quite a few pieces of Lee Sands jewellery. I always liked the inlay pendants. I don't seem to see many of them around now either, apart from a couple which I noticed on todays eclectic show.

The pieces I own I have had for a few years now and they still look good.
Noticed a set of 3 bracelets today for £56, which I thought was bit pricey.

His jewellery is quite unique and unusual though.

I have quite a few sets of Lee Sands pearl bracelets on elastic - can't be doing with base metals, so sadly avoid most of his things, but the bracelets are lovely and no metal at all, just real pearls.
I do quite like a lot of his items, just wish he'd use proper silver - wouldn't mind paying a bit extra for sterling at all.

I just have the one item from Lee Sands.........got a sweet pearl bracelet,grey/black,with 3 lovely charms at the end.Like PQ would prefer silver to base metals but it was so pretty and got it on last clicks for £10:1:

I think he does use silver - he just doesn't have it hallmarked to reduce the cost so it cannot be called sterling silver.

I think he does use silver - he just doesn't have it hallmarked to reduce the cost so it cannot be called sterling silver.

I have definitely heard him say that, but I was under the impression that it wasn't on everything, so I haven't risked it. Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick though, and it does apply to the whole range! If so, I'm kicking myself coz I've often spotted lovely bargains in last clicks!!!

Latest posts

Back