Philosophy TSV Auto-Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fifi

Registered Shopper
Has anyone had the latest auto-delivery ship yet? Mine's been showing as in process for days now!

I received an email telling my mine has been shipped two days ago - but I have not received it yet....

Mine was shipped at the weekend just as I was thinking of cancelling it as apart from the moisturiser I seem to have hardly touched the other products. It was so long ago I can't even remember what the bubble bath and lip gloss in this one are. Can anyone enlighten me?

I recieved mine today. Is minosa thats the bubble bath and shower gel. I gonna cancel it now as l am still on my first kit. HTH

Thanks all - hopefully mine will ship soon then. I still have loads left from the last one so not too worried if it takes a bit longer this time.

For those who have received theirs - did anyone notice if it arrived by courier or was it Royal Mail? Mine's shipped now so hopefully will be here soon.

Mine just arrived - actually didn't take all that long considering the weekend got in the way! I hate waiting for stuff though :8:.

I've never ordered anything on auto delivery, mostly because I'm too lazy to go through to customer services and take longer ordering, so curious to see your comments. If I like an item enough I just buy extra and make the postage saving at the time.

Interestingly QVC say, hey every 60 days we will send you another just as you are running out but haha that doesn't take account of many of our stockpiles. Not as if many of us are just using the one range lol so can see only works if particularly loyal to one item and never tempted by something else.

I've never ordered anything on auto delivery, mostly because I'm too lazy to go through to customer services and take longer ordering, so curious to see your comments. If I like an item enough I just buy extra and make the postage saving at the time.

Interestingly QVC say, hey every 60 days we will send you another just as you are running out but haha that doesn't take account of many of our stockpiles. Not as if many of us are just using the one range lol so can see only works if particularly loyal to one item and never tempted by something else.

I'd never ordered on auto delivery before either, just did it on the off chance and only ment to get the first 2 at the most. But i really like the HIAJ (which I'm pretty much keeping pace with) and flawless poreless, which together cost more than the tsv did at £39 pounds, never mind the purity. So I thought I could either sell the other bits or use them as presents but so far I am stockpiling as I do take quite a while to get through things. Once I started the lip gloss I really liked that too.

The normal price went up to nearly £50 not long after the TSV as well, about sept/oct I think it was. So it felt like you were getting even better value on Auto. The original kit disappeared a while back, but I notice the other day that the November kit is now available: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226786/walk.yah.UKHB-U072

So I'm glad I did phone up cs, although the 3 kits list together in your account with a total for the 3 so far which does make it look alot. Fairly confident I'll cancel now:54: said that last time!

Last edited:
Oh yes I had a couple of that TSV. Love poreless but had to give/sell some of the other items. Glad you are enjoying.

I'm rubbish at getting around to cancelling things even if I put them in the diary so bitter experience has taught me to avoid things like automatic renewal by direct debit unless you cancel....

Has anyone else noticed that on the Philosophy Auto-del items that there is no BBE date printed on them?
I noticed it on the previous delivery but thought it was just a "blip" but my new set don't have them either.
Makes me wonder if they have been sitting around for a while?!
Hmmmm....

I've read (think it was on the QVC US forum) that the code printed on the tubs indicates the manufacturing date, and that philosophy products are then good for 2 years after that unless there's an actual expiry date printed (think they have to when the product has spf).

If you look at the end of the series of numbers printed somewhere on the product, there should a letter and then 3 numbers (sometimes there's an extra letter at the end of that but I don't think that means anything much). The letter is the month, so if it says J058, it was manufactured on October 5, 2008.

The box they come in has a date on, this last one says 05/01/08 (can't remember exactly what last times was but i think it was the same) which I took to be the manufacture date.

I have received 2 kits on auto delivery and thought there would be a third but called cs tonight and was told there is a problem with stock and the autodelivery is terminated - I've not received any notification of this and as they are selling the cinammon version still (albeit at £10 more than the TSV) I think those on ad should have been given the option of getting another of the cinammon kits at tsv price. I've ordered today's tsv but would have preferred the one I had on ad (I remember it as having another daquiri lip gloss but can't remember what the bath product was, can anyone ellighten me please? - is there anyone else out there who was expecting another delivery and have QVC been in touch?

I haven't heard anything about it being cancelled - the last shipment on that one wouldn't be due till the end of May though. Maybe CS were getting it confused with something else that was due to ship in April?

My cinnamon buns one went missing (which I think others did too because the lady at customer services implied so) but my mimosa one turned up in Feb/March or whatever as it was supposed to.

Latest posts

Back