just wanted to drop by and say hi!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cherrypicker

Registered Shopper
arrrrggghhhhh its awful, my pc has gone bang and I am forced to use a very old and very slow one that will not let me watch rocks!!!! im going very cold turkey! even loading this page with the moving banner at the top takes for blimmin ever! I hope you are all enjoying the bling, I will have one heck of alot of catching up to do to see all the new stuff!
I hope everyone is well, mira, argey and all the rest of the chat room gang! I miss my lunchtime bling fix like mad! :(

Well if nothing else you are saving money lol.

hope your puter gets fixed soon.

arrrrggghhhhh its awful, my pc has gone bang and I am forced to use a very old and very slow one that will not let me watch rocks!!!! im going very cold turkey! even loading this page with the moving banner at the top takes for blimmin ever! I hope you are all enjoying the bling, I will have one heck of alot of catching up to do to see all the new stuff!
I hope everyone is well, mira, argey and all the rest of the chat room gang! I miss my lunchtime bling fix like mad! :(

Hiya CP, I'm dreading this one going on the blink cos my "spare" can't even do broadband.

Most of us are well, one or two with probs or getting over probs, and poor old Mirabelle's voice has gone again. Hope you're well other than busted poot.

Love
Argey xxx

hiya cp, I feel your pain, my pc was bolloxed last week and I was frantic and felt a bit like I was going cold turkey without my Rocks fix - fortunately as of yesterday everything's back to normal!!!
Fingers crossed you're back with us soon
xxxx

hi CP -don't think I could cope without Rocks & going cold turkey is probably the best way!! Hope you get a new pooter soon xx

Cherrypicker - you are not alone
I haven't been able to go to rocks for ages - its been so long I can't remember :cry:

I hope your pc gets better much quicker than mine
(mine is suffering with a severe lack of ££££ due to my car needing brakes)

mine is up and running but is still abit delicate! lost all my email addresses but at least all the documents were backed up and have now been put on this one! see you all soon for my bling fix xx

Latest posts

Back