Kathy Tayler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not sure how old kathy is, She has probably put on a bit of weight around the tummy area, don't think she is pregnant.

She has just said she will be 50 next year so it's unlikely. She probably just has a bit of a tummy - I know from personal experience that middle age and the menopause can be cruel on the figure!:11::11:

Linda

Arrrr.....but at least Kathy doesn't pretend to be a size small and for a woman of nearly 50 she has a fantastic complexion.

Arrrr.....but at least Kathy doesn't pretend to be a size small and for a woman of nearly 50 she has a fantastic complexion.

here here.........middle age spread im afraid.......i know ive had it yearssssssssssssssssss

Kathy is just overweight probably caused by eating too much and not enough excercise. I think because she was an athlete and had to watch her diet for years she is happy as she is now.

She is the same age as me and has a refreshingly normal body,with a few lumps and bumps!!!!
Compare her skin with that of the super skinny Jill Franks..:20:

Yes, I think she's probably a bit 'normal' - like most of us figure-wise, that is to say, in truth, a little overweight! I just remember her pledge to get more fit/get in shape a while back, you could just tell it was never going to happen, and that basically she didn't give a monkey's! I suppose she has a nice life and is contented, so just isn't up for it.

Kathy is definitely fat she does not have a 'normal' figure. Fat is a huge problem in this country and the main cause of disease such as diabetes. Midlle age spread is not a valid excuse for excess weight. Diet and excercise are the two most important things for a healthy life.

I guess we all view this matter in relation to our own body shapes. I'm slim and so she seems plump to me, whereas others obviously consider her the 'norm'. Having said that, I find Jill Franks way too thin, she would look better IMO with a bit more weight on her frame. I think Catherine has a lovely figure and looks great.

I think she looks great. She's a bit overweight, so what! Rather that than a skinny minny with an aged face from years of dieting. No wonder there is a problem with girls and anorexia when people constantly made rude comments about women's size.

Latest posts

Back