Smashbox

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

woodstock

Registered Shopper
I have noticed that Smashbox are on QVC 4 times on Monday 23 March - I was just wondering does anybody know if this will be a TSV?:1:

Suspect footwear. Probably just have a lot of Smashbox because it's practical once everyone is there to make the most of it.

Thanks for the replies - what a shame - my birthday is at the end of March so I was hoping there would be a nice TSV to look forward to!

I'm glad it's not a TSV, I just hauled ass on eBay and with JBD. Frankly unless they're practically giving it away then I'll be buying all my Smashbox from JBD from now on anway. I got my parcel yesterday (ordered late Friday) all beautifully wrapped with two free gifts (each in their own little organza bag), P&P only £3 no matter how much you buy. QVC just can't complete anymore, they are way behind on their products, I've already bought the Spring collection from JBD!

I'm glad it's not a TSV, I just hauled ass on eBay and with JBD. Frankly unless they're practically giving it away then I'll be buying all my Smashbox from JBD from now on anway. I got my parcel yesterday (ordered late Friday) all beautifully wrapped with two free gifts (each in their own little organza bag), P&P only £3 no matter how much you buy. QVC just can't complete anymore, they are way behind on their products, I've already bought the Spring collection from JBD!

Agreed. Strange how even though this is the case, Ali Young keeps harping on about QVC being the only official UK stockist. I've contacted them about this but they have been strangely quiet...
Jayne's site is fab and the CS is first rate.

I agree and now get all of my smashbox from Jayne too. The prices are good, the delivery is cheaper and even better - a couple of days at most against qvc's 7-10 days. The packaging is lovely and you get little gifts and samples.

Unless they have a tsv I don't get any from qvc now.

Latest posts

Back