I am so fed up with QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveheart

Registered Shopper
I am absolutely fed up to the back teeth with QVC. On sunday after reading a thread on here about Decleor OTO I went on the QVC web site and ordered it in the morning. It wasn't on easy pay then but I wanted it so ordered it anyway. It was on the 9.00pm show on easy pay but I didn't mind.I was very impressed when a parcel arrived today. However when I opened it the was two completely differet items. They were Decleor products but not the Harmonie set I had ordered. I phoned customer services who were very apologetic and they said they would send me a lable to return the wrong items but they had sold out of the set so would not be sending me the correct item. To add insult to injury I will have to wait several weeks no doubt to get a refund. They had better include the p&p too. Not good enough is it. On the other hand I went into TKMAXX today and bought some Models prefer stuff in the sale for £3.00!

Dead annoying. They sent me some Ojon stuff a couple of weeks ago that was the wrong item. Luckily I got the replacement tho. Wonder if they've cut staffing costs in packing because never had this happen before.

You are entitled to the refund of P&P so keep an eye on them!

Which TK Max branch please?

Dead annoying. They sent me some Ojon stuff a couple of weeks ago that was the wrong item. Luckily I got the replacement tho. Wonder if they've cut staffing costs in packing because never had this happen before.

You are entitled to the refund of P&P so keep an eye on them!

Which TK Max branch please?

Thanks for your reply I am still seething. I have had the odd mistake here and there but nothing as annoying as this.
The TKMAX was in Enfield.. I got a bronzer and a nice lip gloss and balm.:1:

jumping in here......i have waited & waited for a melt art pot [ couldnt justify £30 on a pot to heat up embossing powder & have been HOPING for one to come from santa ...anyway as suze weinberg & tim holtz was over fron the USA i thought oh what the heck........ordered it......waited to see which/what else came up.........bought some utee to use & a dvd & bogger me the damned pot arrived in a thick jiffy.......thought odd that it had selotape round the shaped plasticy thing it came in.....took it all apart & half the handle fell off........this was either a return OR the warehouse had dropped it & parcelled it up to cover up........thing is i cant be bummed to open the other things as they sorta go together.................NOT IMPRESSED QVC

Surely the exorbitant p&p prices should ensure that these things don't happen. I guess not.
I am miffed with QVC right now after having been sent a used microplane footfile with bits of someone's skin in the casing. I wouldn't mind but it was clearly visible and the packer would have had to be Stevie Wonder to have missed it.

I am miffed with QVC right now after having been sent a used microplane footfile with bits of someone's skin in the casing.

That is completely disgusting and I'm sure must be against quite a few consumer laws.

What I am even more amazed at is that someone sent it back! After years of trying everything on the market I completely adore mine.

Maybe it was one they used for the on air demos....

CS were very apologetic, but the fact remains that they say that they do not send out returned goods but they obviously do. As a result of this I would never go on waitlist for a beauty or skincare product now - you don't know where it's been...

CS were very apologetic, but the fact remains that they say that they do not send out returned goods but they obviously do. As a result of this I would never go on waitlist for a beauty or skincare product now - you don't know where it's been...

Did you put a teabag in the file ICP??
Anyway, I got a ped egg off ebay for a couple of ££ and it does the job great! (and it comes with no extra skin bits )

Over all the years, I got quite a lot of mishaps, pair of shoes in 2 different colours, leaking beauty products, ....etc which really put me off QVC. And don't forget the high P&P and the weeks of waiting before goods to arrive.....:HIT:

Did you put a teabag in the file ICP??
Anyway, I got a ped egg off ebay for a couple of ££ and it does the job great! (and it comes with no extra skin bits )

Over all the years, I got quite a lot of mishaps, pair of shoes in 2 different colours, leaking beauty products, ....etc which really put me off QVC. And don't forget the high P&P and the weeks of waiting before goods to arrive.....:HIT:

lol Tia. I seriously considered popping in a teabag but couldn't bear to get too close to the forensic sample inside the file...
You're so right about the high p&p and the slooooowwww delivery times. I find it a bit much that I'm expected to pay nearly £5.00 p&p and yet wait 2 weeks for the item to get to me.

I've had the same problem over the years. The most recent was a Scarf-in-a-Bag knitting kit. I planned on making two scarves to give as gifts for Christmas. When I opened it, it all looked above board until I looked at one of the balls of wool - it didn't have the usual paper round it and was all knotted up. Attached to the end of it was a half knitted scarf, still on the needles!! As for the melting pot, I too ordered it last week and was surprised when it turned up in a jiffy bag. Makes me laugh, they will send a tiny little item like Gayle Haymen lip lift in a sodding great box that you could pack a small peice of furniture into, but send a substantial item like the melting pot in a jiffy bag!

well you do now.......someone elses home :20:

Do you think this could be why there is so little in the outlet stores at the moment - they are re-sending things out instead of selling them at the outlet?????

Surely the exorbitant p&p prices should ensure that these things don't happen. I guess not.
I am miffed with QVC right now after having been sent a used microplane footfile with bits of someone's skin in the casing. I wouldn't mind but it was clearly visible and the packer would have had to be Stevie Wonder to have missed it.

I'd have informed my localTrading Standards over that, as it is just not on. QVC need to be reported over that, then perhaps they might be forced do something. Local Citizens Advice might be a good strarting point.

jumping in here......i have waited & waited for a melt art pot [ couldnt justify £30 on a pot to heat up embossing powder & have been HOPING for one to come from santa ...anyway as suze weinberg & tim holtz was over fron the USA i thought oh what the heck........ordered it......waited to see which/what else came up.........bought some utee to use & a dvd & bogger me the damned pot arrived in a thick jiffy.......thought odd that it had selotape round the shaped plasticy thing it came in.....took it all apart & half the handle fell off........this was eier a return OR the warehouse had dropped it & parcelled it up to cover up........thing is i cant be bummed to open the other things as they sorta go together.................NOT IMPRESSED QVC

I ordered the melting pot too. Mine also arrived in a jiffy bag when I opened it the plastic lid was in 10 pieces. I phoned CS and said that I want a new lid, no good me sending it back for a replacement as they have none left. The other ones I have found for sale do no come in under £35 plus postage. I am FURIOUS. Whatever idiot puts things like this in a jiffy bag? but gives you a huge box for an eyeshadow.:16::16:

I think when anyone sends anything back in future that you should put a small piece of paper in with "I bought this on (date) and am returning it to QVC on (return date), if you find this note you have been sent a returned item." That would soon show them up as sending out returned items.

Moan, moan, moan, it's only a bit of skin!

:

Latest posts

Back