Lord & Berry Lip Library

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vikki'sMum

Registered Shopper
Hi Everyone, this is my first posting but I have been "lurking" on this site for about 6 months but never had the courage to post. I bought the Lord and Berry Lip Library a while ago and love the colours, but, can anyone tell me how to sharpen them please? I have tried my usual large eyeshadow pencil sharpener, Models Prefer I think, and got nowhere. The colours seem to be encased in plastic and the outer coating of the pencil feels like metal. I've tried twiddling the end, which either comes away in my hand or won't move and am close to chucking the whole lot in the bin. Can any of you help please? I apologise if this has already been covered in another post but I have not been able to find it.

Hi Vikki'sMum. I can't help with your query but just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum. xxxx

hi vikkismum from me too..welcome..sorry honey cant help you on that one....i have some lord & berry but not what youre describing

Hi Vikki'smum, I can't help either but
welcome.gif

Hi Vikki's Mum and
welcomwagon.gif
to the forum.

I bought a set of 3 Lord and Berry lip gloss pencils from QVC a couple of years ago and loved them until it came to sharpening them. I tried various sharpeners including one from Models Prefer but nothing worked and ended up throwing them away.

I wrote my first and only product review and gave the set 4 stars but said if they'd included a sharpener I would've given 5 stars and I would've been more than happy to pay a little more if it had been. My review obviously fell on deaf ears!!

I found this company that sell Lord and Berry Sharpeners:
http://www.screenface.com/Tools.asp
If you click on the link and then on Misc you'll see them; the sharpener is only £1.95 but there's a handling fee of £2.95.

HTH

Lord and Berry Lip Library

Thankyou so much for your warm welcome. It is much appreciated. I look forward to joining in with the posts.

Thanks very much Fluff for the link. Much appreciated. Seeing as the kit cost me over £21, rather than just binning it, I think I'll try the sharpener and see what happens. I'll definitely write a review highlighting the problem.

Thankyou so much for your warm welcome. It is much appreciated. I look forward to joining in with the posts.

Thanks very much Fluff for the link. Much appreciated. Seeing as the kit cost me over £21, rather than just binning it, I think I'll try the sharpener and see what happens. I'll definitely write a review highlighting the problem.

Vikki'sMum, just a thought ... it might be a good idea if you contact them first and ask them if this sharpener will sharpen the Lord and Berry Lip Library pencils.

Hi, I've got the Lip Library which I love. I was sure I'd sharpened them in an ordinary large sharpener, but to be absolutely sure, I've just been upstairs to try.

It's fine. It makes a horrible noise as the blade cuts through the plasticky stuff, but now I've got one with a lovely clear tip.

I used a standard sharpener -- I think I bought it in Boots.

Good luck with yours! And welcome...

Latest posts

Back