just got a £5 voucher in post

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ALWAYSSKINT

Registered Shopper

had a card from qvc today that will give me £5 off anything over £25 until 1st of march think i will use it for the gatineau' tsv. First thing they have ever sent me in 15years of shopping with them.hope you all got one to.

That's good. At least it means the postage should be free. I'd much rather get one of those than easy pay.

Has anyone noticed how may things are on auto delivery now?

The only communication I got was a letter informing me that the northern nights set of 2 duvet sets tsv I had on waitlist, won't be coming back in stock.
This has happened a lot with QVC lately!

Wow. Find it doubtful they have sent to everyone so have you not bought anything for a while or something?

1st March cutting it a bit fine to get mine in the post grrrrr.

ps Is it a code or something.....

My post is always a day or two behind everybody else's and I'm away over the weekend so by the time it lands, if it does, it won't be of any use. I've cut back considerably on my QVC spending since I did my Christmas shopping and I do normally get a Christmas card and codes. I won't hold my breath though.

had a card from qvc today that will give me £5 off anything over £25 until 1st of march think i will use it for the gatineau' tsv. First thing they have ever sent me in 15years of shopping with them.hope you all got one to.

Congratulations, hope you can find something you like.

I wouldnt say no to free p&p on something,it makes a big difference when you have to add a fiver here and there onto your shopping,its a rip off really

no rosey i am not winding you up go to www.qvcuk.com/weekendoffer.html for proof.i have not bought anything since the last gatineau tsv and this is the first card i have had from them for any offers in 15years.sorry i do not know why i got the card. Maybe your turn next rosey.fingers crossaedx

£5 that basically means free p and p then.

Exactly, a bit like some TSV's. I've never got anything off them - not even a Christmas card and I've shopped with them for it must be getting on for 10 years and have spent a lot of money in that time and regularly.

Latest posts

Back