OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Just tuned in to see the "TSV" from Kim & Co. If I were Pippa the plus-size model I would tell them where to stick their so-called styling.

For a start they have crammed her into a 2XL when clearly a 3XL would give a smoother and better fit. Then they put her in a shiny silver, too short, skin tight pencil skirt which only highlights her large round tummy and bottom. All in all she looks dreadful, which is unfair on her as a model. I know she is large but she is also statuesque and could look very nice if dressed properly. It doesn't say much for the garments themselves either.

Its easy to make clothes look OK when modelled by the likes of Tanya and Goody etc but how many QVC customers have similar figures?

Linda

I agree. The poor woman looked really uncomfortable. If QVC want to appeal to larger ladies then at least put their plus size models in the right sizes for goodness sake so they can look good - well,as good as they can given some of the stuff they have to wear!!

Reference QVC/Presenters ideas of 'style', I recall Claudia saying on George Simonton's show last week that 'George had styled all the models & presenters himself'. She said that she was going to wear wide legged trousers and he had taken them off her and given her what looked like very skinny jeans or leggings! I did see his point, with the top she'd chosen to wear, wide legged trews would have made her look like she was wearing a full length dress.:54:
Today's TSV yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I thought it did Pippa no justice whatsoever. She is pretty and, fitting aside, the colour(s) did nothing for her. I suspect Joy will think she has had a narrow escape ...

well hi eveyone am new to this forum, and must say I have never seen such hideous fashion, the poor model looked terrible. Lunch time show velour stretchy trousers you can see the sparks flying as they walk from the static and an explosion in a paint factory to wear as well awful!!!!

I have to agree about the plus size model,she was not in the correct size.and did not look good in that outfit.

OMG indeed, just watched the video, that poor model. I'm about the same size as her and I would not be seen dead in that style. That grey skirt just clung to her and showed every curve. So ghastly. I hated the TSV when I first saw it but this makes it even worse, it's too short for women with big butts and tums. And loud prints, NO WAY.

Just tuned in to see the "TSV" from Kim & Co. If I were Pippa the plus-size model I would tell them where to stick their so-called styling.

For a start they have crammed her into a 2XL when clearly a 3XL would give a smoother and better fit. Then they put her in a shiny silver, too short, skin tight pencil skirt which only highlights her large round tummy and bottom. All in all she looks dreadful, which is unfair on her as a model. I know she is large but she is also statuesque and could look very nice if dressed properly. It doesn't say much for the garments themselves either.

Its easy to make clothes look OK when modelled by the likes of Tanya and Goody etc but how many QVC customers have similar figures?

Linda

linda i am a ++ size & even my hubby shuddered at her,we can not all be stick insects & i am not this size by choice HOWEVER....why oh why could they not have found a 3xl for her....i truely felt for her such a pretty thing & looked terrible [ never mind if you like kim & co OR in fact QVC fashion sence ..in this case they had lost their senses completely ]

They occasionally say "This item hasn't got hanger appeal" and then a model gavorts around wearing the item to show how much better it supposedly looks. In my opinion this TSV should have stayed on the hanger in the back of the warehouse, or maybe that's because I don't like clothes that are multi-patterned.

I must admit that I wear Kim's clothes all the time and I need the 3XL the one thing that bothers me is that I need 3XL for her clothing which is the biggest that she goes but in other makes of clothing on QVC I only need either XL or very rarely 2XL. Why can't all the makers be consistant with their sizing it would make it so much easier to know what size to order.:23::23:

I must admit that I wear Kim's clothes all the time and I need the 3XL the one thing that bothers me is that I need 3XL for her clothing which is the biggest that she goes but in other makes of clothing on QVC I only need either XL or very rarely 2XL. Why can't all the makers be consistant with their sizing it would make it so much easier to know what size to order.:23::23:

Glad that there is someone else on here who is a Kim fan!

I'm desperately trying to find a picture or video link to said monstrosity can some kind mem ber please oblige :?:

and it's still in stock but hurry.......

I'm with you on that - I only need XL in Artscape, but have both XXL and XXXL in Kim's. I have too many lumps and bumps for the bottom halves (skirts, trousers etc) but have a few of her tops - because I like the colours she does. But I do find that (having big boobs - can I say that round here? Well, I just did, I suppose!) I need the larger size to avoid it clinging to me too much. I don't mind showing off shape, but not bra seams, lace and bows!

Latest posts

Back