Lulu Guinness jewellery - WOW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsinaname

Registered Shopper
I can't believe my eyes - 336 107. A silver tone necklace for £121.50. I hope all her rich friends buy her stuff because I certainly can't afford to. Mind you, the editor of Vogue rarely pops into my local Sainsburys in the Midlands so I think I'll be OK.

I have got loads to be getting on with, but I just can't resist seeing what expensive stuff LG is going to peddle this hour.

No wonder she says she dosen`t make many of each, at those prices she won`t have to!!!! and for nothing more than costume jewellery!!! Has she not looked at the other jewellery on QVC in sterling silver and some gold that is not as expensive as her `tones`

The cameo earrings are so elegant and complement the TSV beautifully (not). I actually like the designs but the only comments I would get from friends is "HOW MUCH????"

Here she goes again, with the long necklace "it would look good doubled up" so you can have a long one and some shorter layers. Does she seriously think we're going to buy 2 of these at these prices for what she admits is "fun" jewellery?

awww her jewels will go so well with Kathy's TSV :D

Can't work out if you are taking this seriously or not! ;)

Do QVC think we zip up the back? This costume jewellery is a least twice the price of silver and gemstone pieces from QVC's other collections.

Can't work out if you are taking this seriously or not! ;)

Do QVC think we zip up the back? This costume jewellery is a least twice the price of silver and gemstone pieces from QVC's other collections.

i always take my fashion seriously :22: i have a reputation to uphold.

You can get nicer "fun jewellery" at a fraction of the price from Sainsbury's, BHS and Chelmsford market! I would need to down a few pints of Guinness before I could dare spend this sort of money on dross.:58:

Linda

I did not see any jewllery i would buy on chelmsford market this morning.
Last time she was on with her jewllery hour it followed a range that was real silver(cant remeber the name had not seen before) and substantial at that , and the her prices were alot more expensive than the real stuff. I would wounld not have bought any of hers but would have bought lots in the other range.

Wanted one of Lulu Guinness Bracelets for Christmas & Hubby got one from her web site in the sale for £38 (£10 p&p though) so got a Christmas pressie for a friend also.
Great Quality- really pleased. Especially after finding on QVC:
Lulu Guinness Enamel Lip Charm 19cm Bracelet
QVC Price£91.50 Item Number336394 Plus P&P
Check her site still some sale iems & beautifully packaged!

Latest posts

Back