Kevins back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamondgirl

Now a Gran to Olivia May
Hi everyone just to let you know Mr Valentine is back and am I glad. He is trying hard to sort problems and bring in improvements. I found under his control things ran quite well last time and that he really did try to help. I have not bought from TJC for ages but knowing he is back on the scene may well make me think again. So welcome back Kev xxxx:ANYWORD:

I spoke to Kevin in the past and he was lovely to deal with and seemed very on the ball. I'm glad he didn't disappear into the ether and I think it probably demonstrates that maybe he wasn't as bad as some made him out to be that time ...

I too have heard from The Jewellery Channel and I am looking forward to a good working relationship with the channel.

gemcherub email kevin i found in the passed he responded very fast. Mags

Thanks mags but the i have now received the item, but am just not happy that i have not received an apology for their cock up! because in all honesty a phone call or an email takes a few minutes out of anyone's day!

on one hand, it's good he's back as he did really seem to be able to get 'stuff' done.

on the other, what happened? he 'left' under such a cloud & TJC completely dis-associating themselves from him & his promises of goods/cash/backing for the charity event. how is he back now?

i'm sure we'll never get to know...

good luck Kevin, let's hope CS takes a turn for the better now you're back! :)

I don't think he ever left did he?
He was always based in Liverpool but then went to help out in London until they found a new CS manager then he returned to Liverpool (which is when all the charity stuff happened as the CS manger who started in London new nothing about it).
But now CS has closed in London and is all in Liverpool and Kevin is one of the managers i think!

Yes you're right Gemcherub. I understood Kevin was only meant to be in London for a limited time to sort the call centre out after Kavita left, and his family were always in Liverpool. I haven't bought from them either foe ages but it's good to know Kevin is back at the helm just in case I do. :D :pPC:

I too have heard from The Jewellery Channel and I am looking forward to a good working relationship with the channel.

I would like to retract this, Vicki Browne - Head of Presenters, Sales & Training emailed me about "the possibility of us working with Shopping Telly.com" I have now emailed loads of time offering to promote various things yesterday emailed about Chloe returning and the birthday weekend but nothing.

All very strange.

I wouldn't offer anymore then Graham. The Queen of Sparkle is obviously either too busy or too rude to bother answering. :rolleyes: :pPC:

Does anyone have Kevin Valentine's email address please? Tried the [email protected] address and it bounced back. Have a little problem to sort out and I can't get through to CS on the phone. Thanks.

Does anyone have Kevin Valentine's email address please? Tried the [email protected] address and it bounced back. Have a little problem to sort out and I can't get through to CS on the phone. Thanks.

I don't know if it will work Jacqualina but a couple of months ago I had a wee problem too and I couldn't get through either. I emailed [email protected] and asked them to forward the message on and they got someone to phone me within minutes. You could even just ask them for Kevin's email address. Worth a try maybe?

Latest posts

Back