Judith williams try me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iggy

Registered Shopper
HAVING READ A POST ABOUT SARAH CHAPMAN & LOST ALL MY WILLPOWER.I THOUGHT SOME OF YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS BELOW
SORRY I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO A PROPER LINK ON HERE
ITEM NO 227580..........all i can say is 10/10 i dont usually like a cleaners per se BUT this one you can massage in whilst watching TV & then it rinses off like a dream [ i dont like the cleanse tone routine ]..so i get the best of both worlds....the day/night cream has small 'brown bits' in that 1st i thought i had contaminated it somehow but they 'busrt' upon contact with your skin..i woke this morning & felt that i had had a jolly good night which i hadnt & also like a facial the day before.......lovely give it a go &&&& you dont need a morgage to buy it either a great + in this day & age

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...cid.cswb/walk.html.|ukhtml|Cor_uk_MyAcct,html

Glad you like it.

Myself and someone else posted recently about this range. This is the problem with the lack of search facility on this forum - we can't check :(

:1: sorry folks.......yes thats the one....not showing via the A-Z on beauty ?? yet comes up via my account details
cheers ladies

Sorry, I am easily confused. REading the threads I lost the thread on which range they were talking about. Someone said "it's" for dry skin. Which one? I have an oily skin, so would either Judith Williams or Sarah Chapman be suitable?

perdita, you've got little toto as your avatar ~ we have that as our screen saver beautiful picture, sad story.... they have changed big cat and I'm not impressed!
(oops sry everybody i've gone off track!)

perdita, you've got little toto as your avatar ~ we have that as our screen saver beautiful picture, sad story.... they have changed big cat and I'm not impressed!
(oops sry everybody i've gone off track!)

Love Big Cat Diary too, Tricia. I've been following the stories for years now. Preferred the old format too.

Latest posts

Back