Dazzler!.....how much Suarti have you got now?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
Have you been enjoying the latest visit from Mrs Suarti?

Have you ordered lots today?

Will you be getting lots tomorrow?

Are your eyes square from watching to much?

How is your bank balance?

Are you :32:ing much?

I need answers.

Seriously though I hope you are having fun deciding what items you like and what items to :32: all over.

Goodness me Yaz - talk about 20 questions!!!

I know for a fact that Dazzler is having an extension built to accommodate all her jewellery items so I reckon she's got loads...:54:

'A woman can never be too rich or too thin......', The Duchess of Windsor

'..........or have too much Suarti', our Dazzler. :)

hello everyone ok

I will answer our yazrose questions in question order lol

Yes I have indeed enjoyed Suartis visit. I watched her today while doing fitness this afternoon and then this evening of course, and will be watching tomorrow lol

What have I ordered, well alot of the pieces have really shot up in price, I am just so gald I have so much already that that I payed cheaper for.

I have ordered item 692017 thats from hubby for my wedding anniversary so that don't count lol
I am buying myself item 683935 as its a bargain ( Big thanks to SCW)

My eyes are not square lol but it was only a hour tonight damm I was looking forward to 2 hours lol

well i roughly know what dazzlers been buyin as i sent a lovely pm with all the premiers in it yesterday lol

You certainly did SCW. You know exactly what I like. I love bargains cos we are trying to get our extension done so money is tight but bargains are well appreciated!

Goodness me Yaz - talk about 20 questions!!!

I know for a fact that Dazzler is having an extension built to accommodate all her jewellery items so I reckon she's got loads...:54:

Not wrong there Bl I love me pieces as much as my L'occitane exfoilating balls ..............

Have you been enjoying the latest visit from Mrs Suarti?

Have you ordered lots today?

Will you be getting lots tomorrow?

Are your eyes square from watching to much?

How is your bank balance?

Are you :32:ing much?

I need answers.

Seriously though I hope you are having fun deciding what items you like and what items to :32: all over.

Thank you Yazrose for thinking of me. what a lovely Surprise to see a thread with my name. i am flattered! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok Just counted Yazrose Suarti pieces at moment collected over the years. I have 52 pieces.

Ok Just counted Yazrose Suarti pieces at moment collected over the years. I have 52 pieces.

:11::11: No wonder you're having an extension built even though you keep telling us it's going to be a gym - perhaps you're right though, to lift all your jewellery!!!!!! :54:

:11::11: No wonder you're having an extension built even though you keep telling us it's going to be a gym - perhaps you're right though, to lift all your jewellery!!!!!! :54:

lol lol I am having a gym and other rooms as well Bl eventually!!!
Still, I got this jewelery to keep me occupied, I have to have something to keep me quite with all these long hours hubby puts in tut tut. I have one of those Jewellery wardrobes you know of QVC!!! And no it aint full yet!!!:11:

Great thanks Dazzler and hope all is well with you. It's good to see somebody so enthusiastic about their jewellery. I rather liked these myself- http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.692013 , but didn't buy!

Calvin they are a fab price for those 2 pendants and i`m certain if they come back they will be more

WOW that is a lot (how many from me) lol

Calvin they are a fab price for those 2 pendants and i`m certain if they come back they will be more

WOW that is a lot (how many from me) lol

probably about 25 I think SCW. I collected some before I joined the forum but I am in my element lol

Wow Dazzler! 52 pieces, you need more though lol (maybe I should count my SWS items when I get home)

Wasn't Mrs Suarti's hair just fab though?

Well I thought it was.

Wow! I don't own any Suarti but was looking at something in clearance recently and tempted to try. I find her and that hair cone a bit distracting so have never managed to watch more than a few minutes of her. They are often also quite expensive.

The pieces always look very heavy - are they?

Latest posts

Back