Honora Pearls TSV on 30th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My guess a necklace. Ralph hinted to a Tcaller who was asking for longer length necklaces on his last visit that she should wait for the TSV.

My guess a necklace. Ralph hinted to a Tcaller who was asking for longer length necklaces on his last visit that she should wait for the TSV.

I have a feeling it will be a necklace too from what Ralph has said. I think a 20" from what I have heard and (hopefully) in the new tonal colours. I love the lilac !

Me too!

I have a feeling it will be a necklace too from what Ralph has said. I think a 20" from what I have heard and (hopefully) in the new tonal colours. I love the lilac !

Hi Sue,
I like the tonal pearls in both colour options, but the lilac is my favourite too.

:1::1::1:

Honora Pearls TSV on 30 March

Does anyone know if the Honora shop in New York City sells the same range as shown on QVC, or does it stock a more expensive up-market range?

Does anyone know if the Honora shop in New York City sells the same range as shown on QVC, or does it stock a more expensive up-market range?

The shop in NY is a good bit more expensive than QVC. You should check them out on Facebook. Michael Schechter is on there and it shows some of the new ranges that are coming soon.

do you think it may be the necklace Kathy is wearing today? looks like a long multi option that she has tied in a knot

I can't imagine it would be as its a bit too early yet, the Honora show isn't for another 3 weeks. AND Ralph did hint that it was going to be a 20" length too.

do you think it may be the necklace Kathy is wearing today? looks like a long multi option that she has tied in a knot

Hi,
No it isn't the Honora TSV. It has just been aired in the Gem Week show this afternoon and Alison Keenan said it was the one Kathy was wearing this morning and it wasn't Honora.

:1:

Ali K said something about 'if you love your black pearls, look out for the Honora TSV'. So I'm guessing black pearls.

I'm thinking a choice of colours in a 20" necklace maybe ?

(We don't want much do we?) LOL

Every time I see you posting on this thread SCW I think you are posting a new item and I get ready to grab it quick ! LOL

Any sign of any more premier items for this show ? Or has anyone managed to work out what the TSV will be ? Thanks

Honora TSV?

Hi,
I wonder if Claire is wearing the Honora TSV in the 11 pm. hour on Saturday. It looks like a 20 inch length to me.

:33::33::33:

Alison Young had a similar looking strand of pearls on earlier in the day which looked like a white version of those worn by Claire Sutton in the Ojon late show. Quite chunky looking and a good length. If they are the TSV it looked nice in both colours and hopefully it will be on EP.

Latest posts

Back