Last weeks goodies!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
When will I stop!!!!!!! :1:

Yet another haul and most keepers apart from 8" pearl bracelets!!

Here goes. Love all the necklaces with the matching bracelets. Wish rocks would put a size on the bracelets!!!

Love the lime green turquoise. Lovely colour IRL. Wearing it with SQ enhancer pendant from QVC!

Last edited:
More necklaces. I have fallen in love with the red agate necklace - just stunning!!

Last edited:
wow BH. lovely!!!!!
I love green turquoise, the lime green is so nice, wish they would do a necklace of lime green turq only (and a ring, bracelet.... etc)
The red agate looks stunning on you, love it!
Haven't bought anything for a month, i get too much carried away, but off to have a quick look now lol

Now rings! On first sight I hated this design as some peeps in chat called it the nipple design but had to have a look IRL and I love it!! Had to go for the earrings too!! They do show colour in sunlight.

Last edited:
More SQ. Love the huge SQ pendant!! I blame Katherine for this purchase lol

Last edited:
More pendants! Love these design so had to have the set!! Thanks to Barry my set is completed and what a way to end the collection - got the SQ pendant for £0 (lock in). Thanks Barry and computer lol

Last edited:
Love the big look rings so added to collection lol have the the pendants to match too :)

Thats it for this haul. Have all the matching earrings to go with the pearls necklaces in the basket already!!

I have given up trying to be good!!!!

Last edited:
wow bargainhunter what a haul love nearly everything not a lover of smokey personally but the rest is stunning i have a lot of the pearl necklaces and braclets except i like the 8"braclets and had to send back a couple of the shorter ones and as you say if rocks would include the length it would help a lot so we would know before we buy if they will do or not

Fab haul BH!!!!

I love the SQ enhancer on the pearl necklace,looks great.I am having to send the pearly bracelets back,they are just too long for me and fall off me wrist which is a shame because they are so nice.

Nipples suit you too!!!!:18:

Enjoy!!:1:

I always love your posts they are like looking through the coloured rocks website lol there is not a lot you havn't got :) love all the pearly bits and the coral ring is yummy another fab haul!

BH - I love the new additions to your jewellery warehouse!!!

In particular, the multi oval rings (lemon quartz? mystic topaz?) look great on you. It's not a ring I would have been tempted by but the lemon quartz one is particularly stunning and a great look for those "I need big bling" days! Enjoy wearing everything hun.

Wow bh, there must just be a fleet of delivery vans permanently shuffling stock between Rocks HQ and your house...
Some more gorgeous things hun, you done good!!!
I particularly like your collection of nipples, nice! And obviously I love all the bits I have too...
And I have to say that the amazing shiva eye pendant looks awesome on you, I was tempted by that one, a brilliant look.
Enjoy them all hun!

So BH, when are you having the extension built :18:

I love looking at your hauls, and your piccies are so good that we get a much better view of the pieces. I have bought some simply on the basis of your posts, so I think it's time you were paid commission.

Love
Argey x

BH - I love the new additions to your jewellery warehouse!!!

In particular, the multi oval rings (lemon quartz? mystic topaz?) look great on you. It's not a ring I would have been tempted by but the lemon quartz one is particularly stunning and a great look for those "I need big bling" days! Enjoy wearing everything hun.

Yeah you got in one Meeshoo!! I have the SQ in this design too!

So BH, when are you having the extension built :18:

I love looking at your hauls, and your piccies are so good that we get a much better view of the pieces. I have bought some simply on the basis of your posts, so I think it's time you were paid commission.

Love
Argey x
:53: Katherine, Tony, Steve or Sarah take notes :53:

Great haulage....

Lovely pictures as ever BH.....much clearer and colourful than RocksTV ones, I have to say. They should really be giving
you some contribution / discount/ commission for all this free advertising they are getting - methinks. :33:

My favs are the 'necklaces with pearls', plain and coloured, but again everything looks lovely on you.......
apologies for repeating myself ad nauseam! mysmilie_1436

Gorgeous goodies....Outright favourite has to be the smokey quartz square pendant and the smokey enhancer, but loving your pearly bits too!! :)

Latest posts

Back