Caroline hyperventilating

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I actually rather like Caroline as a presenter despite her fake astonishment when the price falls - but there is a limit. Did anyone else see her almost collapse when a paraiba pendant went to £1,499 just now? You can tell she went to drama school!

Imo they are all frustrated actors. And by their performances on here you can see why they didn't make it. :rolleyes: Her and Vicky Burton are two of the worst offenders. :pPC:

Imo they are all frustrated actors. And by their performances on here you can see why they didn't make it. :rolleyes: Her and Vicky Burton are two of the worst offenders. :pPC:

Well it's Rocks no more on my TV unless John is on I'm sorry to say. As my hubby said the other night "This channel was so promising at the start but it hasn't taken them long to get a batch of attrocious presenters just like the other channels" Like me he can only watch the lovely John although we both quite liked the dark haired Sam because she just got on with it and didn't get involved in all the histrionics like the rest. Haven't seen her for a while though so maybe she was too good for them and has gone on to better things. Very sad because he used to watch and buy me loads of pressies!! Such a shame that some lovely pieces are cheapened by the presenters.

I quite like Caroline - always have - yes I know, she is a bit screechy sometimes, she does overact and bless her, the open mouthed gobsmacked look reminds me of a certain episode of 'Only Fools and Horses' - but she is still imvho, one of the better ones.

It's a shame the presenters have to go to such lengths to try and persuade us we're getting a bargain. The fake astonishment frankly doesn't pull the wool over our eyes! Caroline seems to be an intelligent woman and I quite like her. I just wish she'd stop pulling these faces. When she's got her deep red lipstick on, she reminds me of a blow up doll - not a good look! :lolwave:

It's a shame the presenters have to go to such lengths to try and persuade us we're getting a bargain. The fake astonishment frankly doesn't pull the wool over our eyes! Caroline seems to be an intelligent woman and I quite like her. I just wish she'd stop pulling these faces. When she's got her deep red lipstick on, she reminds me of a blow up doll - not a good look! :lolwave:

I so had a reply to that in my head, but I'm sure you'll all be much relieved to know that I have decided to keep it there :4:

Latest posts

Back