Where does this end?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

argeybargey

Retired - Don't Quite Fit
Flippin' eck, every time I've flicked over to Gems today, they're pushing those bliddy Hidden Tat things. Yesterday t'was bags and scarves. I've had an email from them threatening us with pens next week - yes I did say pens. What's next - saucepans with matching sequined hat?

Hurrumph and grrrh :34:

Could well be Ian, I wasn't paying a huge amount of attention when I was reading the mail :52:

At last, something that may tempt me to return as a Gems customer. The 'Hidden Treasures' almost did it but not even 10% could persuade me no matter how hard I tried. At least with a pen I could write a letter of complaint as to how Gems have lost the plot... :spider:

Pens?!

This would actually be good if they were (say) sterling silver pens with gemstones set into the caps, but I bet they won't be!

Oh yea of little faith! They're acrylic pens (in varying colours) that have a hidden pen inside to put inside your Heidy High handbag.

Fear not Argey. I'm sure that the stock they bought when the Pound Shop went into liquidation must be near an end now ........... either that or we'll have an opportunity to buy lots of Toblerone and hand warmers in the near future!

Fear not Argey. I'm sure that the stock they bought when the Pound Shop went into liquidation must be near an end now ........... either that or we'll have an opportunity to buy lots of Toblerone and hand warmers in the near future!

Now that's more like it :32:

To be honest i feel really sorry for the presenters having to sell this tat especially the ones who have been there from day one, they joined gems to sell gemstone jewellery, they can't possibly have the same passion for there jobs they once did, but to their credit they still present in a very professional manner when deep down they must be thinking the same as us!

I don't integrity is a terribly strong point on shopping channels and probably 99.9% of the presenters don't give a toss Gemcherub as long as they get paid at the end of the month. Their only problem is trying to keep a straight face when I imagine behind the scenes there are some pretty funny things being said in their ears. :pPC:

Pens????????????????????? :18:

Oh jeez.....this is turning into a funnier channel than Paramount Comedy!!! The Pen...that well known accompaniement to your favourite ear rings!!!

.......oo what's that on the floor?? It says 'Gems TV Plot' on the cover...think anyone is missing it?!?!?!?!?

Latest posts

Back