Harvies Pies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

letbuyerbeware

Registered Shopper
What is the flaming point of sticking your bare hand in an oven and bringing out a baking tray then slicing open a pie to show the ingredients when the tray and pie must have been cold.
If it comes out of an oven I wanna see it piping hot
I'm not impressed, I'm out
Always wanted to say that

G

What is the flaming point of sticking your bare hand in an oven and bringing out a baking tray then slicing open a pie to show the ingredients when the tray and pie must have been cold.
If it comes out of an oven I wanna see it piping hot
I'm not impressed, I'm out
Always wanted to say that

G

I noticed that too. The pies didn't look very appetising cold and when she poured the gravy on, which I am sure was cold too, well... yuck.

I thought when I saw you had posted on this thread Snoops that you were going to have made an obscene comment re pies - a la American pie. To my amazement you had made a normal clean comment. .:SHOCK:

I noticed that! I haven't the savoury pies because I am a fish-eating veggie (if you get what I mean!?) but I did get the fruit selection last year and they were very nice, especially the pear and ginger. Thing is, it inspired me to resume baking my own and filling my freezer with home-baked and less expensive versions! Nothing like a piece of apple pie and a sliver of cheese for lunch!

I noticed that! I haven't the savoury pies because I am a fish-eating veggie (if you get what I mean!?) but I did get the fruit selection last year and they were very nice, especially the pear and ginger. Thing is, it inspired me to resume baking my own and filling my freezer with home-baked and less expensive versions! Nothing like a piece of apple pie and a sliver of cheese for lunch!

I've never tried cheese and apple pie together though they do say that apple pie without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze.

I remarked about the "hot" baking sheet being taken out of the oven without an oven glove.

I also thought that Sara was a bad choice of presenter considering she is a veggie. Though to be fair to her she did say that although she didn't eat meat she didn't have a problem about it and would cook it for other people.

I've never tried cheese and apple pie together though they do say that apple pie without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze.

I remarked about the "hot" baking sheet being taken out of the oven without an oven glove.

I also thought that Sara was a bad choice of presenter considering she is a veggie. Though to be fair to her she did say that although she didn't eat meat she didn't have a problem about it and would cook it for other people.

I also noted that Sara tucked in to the veggie-friendly food, though! I had an invite to a customer event last year - but it was for food tasting and since most of that seems to be meat-based< I turned down the offer.

Latest posts

Back