Paul Mckenna has gone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sutheli

Registered Shopper
Noticed Paul Mckenna had a 4 day deal on Ideal World this weekend that was the same as his QVC one. Did a search on QVC and he has been removed. At least we won't have to listen to entire hours of him any more although his method worked for me I couldn't stant to watch him on tv.

Noticed Paul Mckenna had a 4 day deal on Ideal World this weekend that was the same as his QVC one. Did a search on QVC and he has been removed. At least we won't have to listen to entire hours of him any more although his method worked for me I couldn't stant to watch him on tv.

Sutheli, if you look down the QVC threads there is a huge one on this started by Graham:60:

was looking for it, but there does not seem a search facility that I can manage on here:31:

maybe ideal world dont do the 30 day money back guarantee!

you are lucky to recieve it in 30 days of ideal world, so maybe thats why they dont do the 30 day money back guarantee.

obviously reached saturation point with the qvc audience, what ever will Kathryn Huntly do now?

I noticed he has jumped ship, I was tempted once by one of his sets but didn't order in the end. Have to say it looses him a bit of creditability, obviously just want's to shift as many units as possible so doesn't care who with and feels Ideal World customer base is more suited.

Neven taken it Ideal World myself.

I had a set of his CD's last year. The system does work but I found that, despite what he said, you do need some will power. I also found that if I listened to the CD's at night they disturbed by sleep patterns and I kept waking up and couldn't get back to sleep again and was really restless. My other half had his confidence ones and they did wonders for him. Horses for courses I suppose.

The problem with his "method" is that it may, if at all work once but it won't be a "sustained cure". He using a method called NPL and is a "flooding" method.

I have yet to hear of anyone who has used any of his CDs and found that it has be of any benefit.

To loose weight, please see your Doctor and use a reputable weight lose group. like Weight Watchers as there can be health risks involved.

I bought one of his earlier tape systems and dspite having used my GPs relaxation tapes for years without any probelms, I could not stand Mckenna's voice after a few weeks.

i bought his stop smoking, did not work but as i tried it for more than 30 days could not send it back

waste of money mmm bit like my smoking, hubs also tried it no joy either.

hubs insist the only hyptnotism mckenna is able to do is make you hit the add to cart bit and proceed to check out

I thought he may be on the way out before Christmas as when I went to the Shrewsbury outlet his cd's were filling the dirt cheap specials stand at the front of the store. No one was buying them then either!

Latest posts

Back