Kipling anniversary price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for that SCW, just went to get more detailed info and discovered that EBags has closed! I was trying to figure out size and whether "blue" is the "Jazzy Blue" or a different one! Kipling.com and RTherapy don't have Jacey as a stocked item. Hmmm.

Last edited:
I was shocked to find out that ebags are closed. The sight was quite informative - lots of pictures, dimensions, ratings. I always checked them before buying a new Kipling bag.

Thanks for that SCW, just went to get more detailed info and discovered that EBags has closed! I was trying to figure out size and whether "blue" is the "Jazzy Blue" or a different one! Kipling.com and RTherapy don't have Jacey as a stocked item. Hmmm.

Try going to Kipling's own website, you should see the colours there. :)

Sorry if these have been posted before, found:

Kipling Fairfax Cuby Print
item no. 144284
QVC price: £53.25
Anniversary price: £44.46

Kipling Morrisey
item no. 129496
QVC price: £47
Anniversary price: £39.16

Kipling Arlene Hip Shoulder Bag
Anniversary Price £39.75
QVC Price £48.75
Item Number 142752
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £3.95

Kipling Drue Rock & Doll Crossbody Shoulder Bag
Anniversary Price £51.36
QVC Price £61.75
Item Number 143245
UK P&P £3.45

Kipling Elly Rock & Doll Wallet
Anniversary Price £26.86
QVC Price £32.25
Item Number 143246
UK P&P £3.45

Kipling Yodi Linen Effect Cross Body Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 143249
QVC Price £73.50
Anniversary Price £61.34
UK P&P £3.95

Kipling Cicely Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 143247
QVC Price £57.00
Anniversary Price £47.54
UK P&P £4.45

Shoppers and fashionistas alike will love this shoulder bag from Kipling. It's decorated with silver-tone details, and there are lots of zip pockets, slots and compartments to keep all your belongings secure and organised. It measures about 48cm x 36cm x 13cm (19" x 14" x 5") and the handle has a drop of about 26cm (10.5"). 100% nylon.

Kipling April Linen Effect Medium Shoulder Bag
Anniversary Price£68.24 QVC Price£82.00Item Number143248 Availability In stock UK P&P£5.45

Kipling Flick Small Cross Body Bag
Item Number: 137136
QVC Price £35.76
Anniversary Price £28.58
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Let this cross-body bag by Kipling bag complete your look! It's sassy design features a cotton shoulder cross-body strap which adjusts from 66cm (26") to 132cm (52.8"). It has a flap opening held in position by a hook and loop fastening. Positioned under the flap is the main compartment of the bag which opens from the centre-top with a zip fastening. The bag has a Kipling badge on the front and a Kipling monkey keyring attached to the side. Measures about 23cm x 15cm x 8cm (9" x 6" x 3.25").

Kipling Midra Cheetah Print Large Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 142475
QVC Price £57.00
Anniversary Price £47.49
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Bring a stylish, Cheetah print accessory to your wardrobe with this large shoulder bag from Kipling. The bag is brown and white throughout with two brown handles, which attach with two silver-look loops. The main compartment of the bag secures with a silver-look zip and there is a brown circular branded badge on the front of the bag as well as a brown plastic monkey keyring hung from a small silver-look loop. The bag measures about 50.8cm x 25.4cm x 17.7cm (20" x 10" x 7").

Kipling Elysa Rock & Doll Handbag
Item Number: 143244
QVC Price £73.50
Anniversary Price £61.34
UK P&P £4.95

Last edited:
Apparently, all bags shown on air today and tomorrow will be free p&p. Unconvinced, as other places also offer free delivery and have some of these on sale.
The first show seemed to have lots of bags that Kathy said are no longer available in Kipling shops - meaning to me they are selling off old stock!

Apparently, all bags shown on air today and tomorrow will be free p&p. Unconvinced, as other places also offer free delivery and have some of these on sale.
The first show seemed to have lots of bags that Kathy said are no longer available in Kipling shops - meaning to me they are selling off old stock!

I think a lot of them have actually only been made for QVC and have never been available elsewhere.

I didn't Mrs J as I love my cat more than my monkey, plus they don't do it in a big enough size for me. Maybe they should bring out a kaftan?!!

I think a lot of them have actually only been made for QVC and have never been available elsewhere.

I have the Vintage leather Copla (M) http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.138801/walk.yah.UKFA-U397 bought from the Kipling website in their sale for £62 last year and the strap is different; mine is a fully adjustable webbing strap whereas the Q version is plaited (and isn't liked by a couple of reviewers). I wonder why Kipling / QVC bother to do this? I wonder whether they're sample runs which Kipling decided not to go with globally?

That said, I've just ordered the Gade in smokey taupe (Heaven help me!) , and I'm still trying to find space to stash the Dents bags I ordered recently!

I wonder whether Mr Akimbo would believe it cost £15.99 and then he could get it for Mothing Sunday or Easter???

Jude xx

That said, I've just ordered the Gade in smokey taupe (Heaven help me!) , and I'm still trying to find space to stash the Dents bags I ordered recently!

I wonder whether Mr Akimbo would believe it cost £15.99 and then he could get it for Mothing Sunday or Easter???

Jude xx

I'm pondering on that one too! I did put 2 on cheque hold yesterday and still can't decide!!:33:

Latest posts

Back