Anyone been to QVC Warrington shop lately?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went on Friday and they had lots of Tiffany lamps, NN feather beds, pan sets, clothes, big candles in glass jars, shoes, Markon boots, cameras and craft stuff.

I bought a couple of craft items and managed to get a furminator too. None of my cats will let me furminate them for more than about 5 seconds - is it worth persevering with?

Did they have many furminators for sale?
I`m not a cat person so can`t help you, but I know with patience and perseverance you can get dogs used to new things

Imanaged to get a furminator too. None of my cats will let me furminate them for more than about 5 seconds - is it worth persevering with?

My cat loves being furminated sits still and purrs away, he was a bit unsure at first but now jumps on my knee when he sees it--mind you he is a daft cat:32:

I went on Friday and they had lots of Tiffany lamps, NN feather beds, pan sets, clothes, big candles in glass jars, shoes, Markon boots, cameras and craft stuff.

I bought a couple of craft items and managed to get a furminator too. None of my cats will let me furminate them for more than about 5 seconds - is it worth persevering with?

Thank you for your reply.

DD uses the furminator with our kitty, she said it took a while for him to get use to to it, combing gently for a short time Now he loves it-purrs when he sees it.

I bought a Furminator for my cat as I had tried everything from baby brushes to one of those plastic zoom groom things. My cat HATES it. He growls at me when I come near him with it and seems to know when I'm about to get it out of the drawer! The only time he'll let me use it on him is if I give him custard (don't ask!) but as he has a bit of a weight problem and is on a diet suffice to say I don't use it any more and it gathers dust in a drawer!

They are kept in the secure cupboard on the left hand side of the outlet - you can see through the window and there are usually one or two in stock. You have to ask a member of staff to get one for you though.

I will persevere with the furminator :)

Just got back and they didn`t have any in the cupboard that we could see, asked an assistant and she looked but didn`t open the cupboard ..it was jam packed with boxes so you couldn`t really see...will have to try another time

I can't speak for cats but I got a furminator for my Bearded Collie Maisie (avatar) and she absolutely loves it. If I stop she puts her paw on my arm to pull it back to her as if to say "more, please, more"!!!

I got mine from the Warrington Outlet shop about 3 years ago now and I paid the grand sum of £2.79 because it wasn't in a box............:1:

They are kept in the secure cupboard on the left hand side of the outlet - you can see through the window and there are usually one or two in stock. You have to ask a member of staff to get one for you though.

I will persevere with the furminator :)

I love the thought that the furminator is their most valued item and needs to be kept locked up and secure!

Staff member said that it was sharp and she couldn't let me walk round the shop with it in case I injured one of the other customers.
So I was left with only my rapier wit to get the other customers out of the way until I got to the till :cool:

Staff member said that it was sharp and she couldn't let me walk round the shop with it in case I injured one of the other customers.
So I was left with only my rapier wit to get the other customers out of the way until I got to the till :cool:

oo eck, can you imagine the headlines in the Warrington Weekly, 'Woman slays thousands with furminator in bid to get to last Kipling handbag'

oo eck, can you imagine the headlines in the Warrington Weekly, 'Woman slays thousands with furminator in bid to get to last Kipling handbag'

You joke it's deadly in there sometimes you have no idea.
They have banned trolleys from the clothing section due to health and safety reasons.

They have banned trolleys from the clothing section due to health and safety reasons.

Looking at the clothes when I went on Wednesday the clothes should carry a health warning! Thet werereally dire.

Hmmm I can see why, once that static from the Kim and Co hits the metal trolleys theres no hope of surviving the shock! :11:

No - its 'cos you cant see when you are walking around the clothes section as you are blinded by all the shocking indigo moon carp.

Latest posts

Back