ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Freeze 24-7 Icecrystals Anti-Ageing Prep & Polish
One Time Only Price £45.78
QVC Price £55.00
Item Number 225680 UK P&P £3.45

Renew your radiance with Freeze 24-7's Icecrystals Prep & Polish (70g). It's packed with active massage beads encapsulated in jojoba that gently exfoliate the skin's surface, promoting the production of collagen. The formula also helps to decongest acne-prone skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, sun spots, blemishes and enlarged pores.

probably the OTO for the 10pm "Fab at 50..." hour. It still seems over-priced to me; but maybe it'll save you watching the hour LOL!

Jude x

Freeze 24-7 Icecrystals Anti-Ageing Prep & Polish
One Time Only Price £45.78
QVC Price £55.00
Item Number 225680 UK P&P £3.45

Renew your radiance with Freeze 24-7's Icecrystals Prep & Polish (70g). It's packed with active massage beads encapsulated in jojoba that gently exfoliate the skin's surface, promoting the production of collagen. The formula also helps to decongest acne-prone skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, sun spots, blemishes and enlarged pores.

probably the OTO for the 10pm "Fab at 50..." hour. It still seems over-priced to me; but maybe it'll save you watching the hour LOL!

Jude x

Thanks Akimbo, I have tried it in a sample size and did find it very good but not 45.78 quid's worth good :20:!

Bet

im giving it a go for age sopts on the back of my hands........the lady presenting it did look more than her years though [ even hubby commented ] which is unusual for him to even notice .She did said no-one will be sending this back......well maybe i might be the 1st ......NOT

I think I've tried it too Bet...does it feel really cold when you use it? If so you can get a similar affect with a £5 avon product (my teenagers are using it at the mo) : http://avonshop.co.uk/product/skinc...n-professional-deep-pore-cleansing-scrub.html

Can't say I'm tempted at this price at all.

Jude x

Yes it did feel cool Akimbo and it mady my skin feel soft and silky. May give your suggestion a try as there is an Avon Lady at work now and being a mere teenager myself, it sounds as right up my street :54:

Latest posts

Back