who has had work done

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
fiona (decleor) definately
and sadly lulu so obviously. no creams work that good.

many of the qvc models have had a face lift, you can see a mark/scar under their chin when they are lying down on the treatment chair
Anneka, goodie, karen, and others have definitely had work done
I don't mind this, as models they are dependent on their looks, but it is a totally different case as they are trying to sell you skincare stuff that apparently has worked wonders on the models where in reality it was a knife that made their face look youthful, which is deceptive and not acceptable

fiona (decleor) definately
and sadly lulu so obviously. no creams work that good.

Lulu has had work done but I have to disagree re Fiona from Decleor. I have met Fiona a couple of times and there is no way she has had any work done, she has fantastic skin and that is down to products not surgery.

i am talking with regards to fiona some botox on her forehead a couple of years ago. and to day she looked a lot fresher than a few weeks ago. she feels so good she has even pulled her hair off her face and the fringe. sorry but fiona has never had good skin and as much as i like decleor its not the very best for wrinkes that she had.
lulu is really having a laugh. she looks totally different to when she had her last visit. her skin is uber smooth and really relaxed. no ta skincare effect i am afraid you have both been outed.
i know the models have had work but thats what the job is about.

Seems quite a few have had work done, but IMHO it is irrelevant as long as they look good and it is not obvious.

i agree dazzler wholeheartedly. but please dont (cosmetic reps) put it down to the face cream they're flogging thats all. to me its really obvious.

I agree too but my life is quite stressful and sometimes I don't want to be serious I just want to gossip and that's the point of a forum like this.

I noticed the lovely smiley Emma who comes in the Vanish ads with the dark bobbed hair .I was quite surprised to catch a glimpse of some small stitches on the top of her jawline by her ear when she was modelling earrings. May have been a scar for something entirely different but looked suspect to me. Such a shame, she seems so young.

I was watching Lulu yesterday and yes, it was blatently obvious that she was plumped up with some kind of filler. Fine, but don't make claims that people are coming up to you in the street and saying you look so youthful and then you reply, "It's because of this wonderful cream!!". That's just not truthful although I would hope that most potential customers would realise this.

I have met Fiona a couple of times and there is no way she has had any work done, she has fantastic skin and that is down to products not surgery.

Or is it down to genes? Some people are just lucky whilst others could use loads of products and still not look great.

Who cares? There are far more important things in life to worry about.
There are more important things to worry about, but this part of the Forum is for items concerning QVC and people with face lifts or other treatments should not be used to flog skin care and cosmetics as it gives a false impression of what these products can allegedly do.

Or is it down to genes? Some people are just lucky whilst others could use loads of products and still not look great.

Very true, Fiona might have good genes. She has lovely clear skin but she does have frown lines on the forehead, they are probably genetic, but having those lines shows it is unlikely she has had work done.

To be honest i don't take much notice of what the models say about the products - they are hardly likely to say they are rubbish! As to the effect on their skin, well they model so many different brands that it would be impossible to say which range was responsible.

I go by the description of the item, and I'm more likely to buy if the description is detailed and sounds realistic.

I was watching Lulu yesterday and yes, it was blatently obvious that she was plumped up with some kind of filler. Fine, but don't make claims that people are coming up to you in the street and saying you look so youthful and then you reply, "It's because of this wonderful cream!!". That's just not truthful although I would hope that most potential customers would realise this.

Its so deceitful isn`t it...selling by deception, it wouldn`t be allowed in a written advert would it?
I don`t mind what anyone has done, its a personal thing, personally I would have my eye lids done not for vanity but to stop people telling me I look tired, ( I have a disabling condition and do suffer with chronic fatigue because of it, dosen`t make me feel any better to keep being told I don`t look well and look tired!!)my sister who is 6 years younger than me has had it done for the exact same reason, must be a family thing, no one noticed after her holiday apart from saying how well rested she looked, shes lives in South Africa and its not so expensive out there ...thats just what I would like..oh and when putting eye shadow on would love a smooth sutface instead of the crinkle crepe surface I have...sorry if its too much info...lol but it is a personal decision and dosen`t concern anyone does it?

Latest posts

Back