Richard Jackson's Garden TSV Wednesday 04 March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's a "Beyond the gnome" hour later in the day so maybe the TSV is solar powered polyresin naked Richard Jackson efigy!

J xx

There's a "Beyond the gnome" hour later in the day so maybe the TSV is solar powered polyresin naked Richard Jackson efigy!

J xx

I wouldn't be surprised given some of the previous garden TSV's!

But here's hoping its not, I think my neighbours may object when he lights up!!!!

He Said on Sunday that it contained his new product so my guess is Bulbs & feed

I want some more of those giant fuscias and giant geraniums - I had them as tsv last year and they were lovely. The only problem with qvc is they have their bedding plants tsv's so late in the season I have normally ordered all mine before they have them on.

I haven't bought any plants off QVC for about three years now as I've been so disappointed at their lack of growth.

I spent over £800 on plants from QVC the first year we were here and whilst delighted with the results, I realised that T&M aren't so expensive after all when you take into account that QVC charge p&p on every item whereas T&M charge £3.95 per order. Of the £800 spent with QVC about £300 was p&p which is a cheek when you consider they have nothing to do with the p&p! Still, I did get an invite to The Chelsea Flower Show because of my expenditure!

I spent over £800 on plants from QVC the first year we were here and whilst delighted with the results, I realised that T&M aren't so expensive after all when you take into account that QVC charge p&p on every item whereas T&M charge £3.95 per order. Of the £800 spent with QVC about £300 was p&p which is a cheek when you consider they have nothing to do with the p&p! Still, I did get an invite to The Chelsea Flower Show because of my expenditure!

I bet your garden looks lovely though!! It's so easy to spend a load on the garden. My problem is I end up killing half of what I buy!

I bet your garden looks lovely though!! It's so easy to spend a load on the garden. My problem is I end up killing half of what I buy!

Yes, it did and the best thing was that as I am crocked, all I had to do was the potting up and potting on, whilst sitting at a table where everything I needed had been placed for me. All the lifting, carrying, planting out, feeding and upkeep was done by he who know it's best to obey!:1:

I always use Gardening Direct for the bulk of my bedding plants - they have a single delivery charge too and you can get vouchers and discounts if you search the web - also you get cash back from Topcash Back.

I find that they are better quality plants than Thompson and Morgan but don't have quite as much choice.

6 Scented Cherub Sweet Peas with 2 Butterfly Hanging Baskets, Brackets & Feed
Item Number: 560538
QVC Price £24.25
Today's Special Value Price £19.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Enhance your garden with the lovely scent and soft elegant shades of these popular Sweet Pea flowers. The set comprises 6 multi sown pots of mixed varieties, including new Lady T and Penny Black, in two pretty 12" butterfly hanging baskets. These flowers have been exhibited at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show and are easy to grow in any sized garden, preferring a sunny spot. They come complete with screws, coco liners, rawl plugs, instructions and Hayloft's quality plant fertiliser (60g). Direct despatch: allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery; UK only.

Isn't it a bit early to be thinking about hanging baskets? Surely, these Sweet Peas will need 'bringing on' and we have more cold weather forecast which won't do them any favours.

Isn't it a bit early to be thinking about hanging baskets? Surely, these Sweet Peas will need 'bringing on' and we have more cold weather forecast which won't do them any favours.

Exactly! Unless you have a greenhouse. :20:

to be spending this much money on sweet peas is madness. unwins do fantastic sweet peas for a couple of quid and i am sure most of us have hanging baskets. anather tsv that i certainly wont entertain.
my fav plant ones are the raymond evison clematis with the obelisks. they are amazing quality plants and the obelisks are worth the price of the tsv alone.

Waiting to see the demo, missed the launch. Not sure I have the room for two more baskets, but may be tempted, you never know. I dont know too much about gardening, but in my local centres you can pay £10 plus for a nice hanging basket.

My Grandad used to grow sweet peas and they always remind me of him and my Grandma! Love them - the BEST pretty British flowers.

My hardy gardenia arrived this morning (ordered from QVC but also supplied by Hayloft) and, while it is small, it a gorgeous looking plant. Very healthy and with plenty of new growth on it.

Latest posts

Back