That was fast!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crafty Beauty

Registered Shopper
I normally have to wait ages for QVC deliveries. With TSVs, I'm normally reading on here about everyone else's arriving and mine arrives a week later. But I ordered the Gatineau TSV on Sunday and it's just arrived - I'm gobsmacked :11: (and lip-tingling - I've just put on the new lip stuff :) )

Lol see how grateful we are for a normal delivery the odd occasion QVC manage it!

I find sometimes the TSV's can come quicker. Always makes me wonder if because it's a bulk dispatch they want to rid the warehouse of it.

I normally have to wait ages for QVC deliveries. With TSVs, I'm normally reading on here about everyone else's arriving and mine arrives a week later. But I ordered the Gatineau TSV on Sunday and it's just arrived - I'm gobsmacked :11: (and lip-tingling - I've just put on the new lip stuff :) )

What do you think of the lip stuff - or is it too early to say?

I did get a Gatineau TSV last year in a couple of days and sometimes TSV's do come quicker but no sign of mine today :(

I have just started using the "new" throat gel (smells different) and I am really disappointed as I used to love the smell of the throat gel
I did hear Andrew B on sunday say the only thing they could do to make the throat gel better was to change the smell but I wish they had left it as it was :(

Think I may have to write to Gatineau about it

Latest posts

Back