Tova Ambre D'ora Recieved.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
I received my Tova Ambre D'ora today and it smells beautiful. Very nice glass bottle and the smell is very sexy and slightly spicy and slightly woody, slightly floral but not much,not over powering. The combination is just right! I can smell it as I am sat here without having to smell at my wrists which tells me the staying power is good, although I have never had a problem with any of Tova Fragrances before for staying power. I have to say this is now my favourite perfume out of the Tova range. I can't wait for the body range to come out now and hope that this perfume comes out in a bigger bottle.:D

Blimey have had this fragrance on for hours and can still smell it!

Is it more like Nirvana if it is spicy or which Tova fragrance would you say it was most like, my favourites are body mind and spirit and signature but I have tried them all apart from the new one

Is it more like Nirvana if it is spicy or which Tova fragrance would you say it was most like, my favourites are body mind and spirit and signature but I have tried them all apart from the new one

Hi Bluebell, It is not as strong as Nirvana. It smells a bit like if you spray Love everlasting on first and then spray BMS on top and then smell. It smells similar to that mix. Yes it is spicy but not spicy like Nirvana, its subtle spicy, subtle woody, and there is a bit of sweetness to it like BMs but not overly sweet. You can smell lily and Jasmine in it. Also Tova is selling on USA QVC the ambre with the signiture and saying that those too layered are nice.

Thanks Dazzler, I am not too keen on the love everlasting but I will try adding BMS on top to see what I think

Love everlasting is very citrisy, there is that citris you see as in Citrisy lemon in the Ambre fragrance but its very subtle same as the sweetness of BMS its very subtle but combined it smells similar. When you have spray both of these together just giove it a couple of minutes before you smell it. You need to spray them dirextly on top of each other one after the other.

Sounds like my sort of perfume Dazzler - much prefer spicy/woody smells to heavy floral ones. How does it compare to Lulu's "Time", is it stronger and longer-lasting?

Sounds like my sort of perfume Dazzler - much prefer spicy/woody smells to heavy floral ones. How does it compare to Lulu's "Time", is it stronger and longer-lasting?

Busy I would say it is more long lasting, and it not as spicy as Lulu I would describe it as slightly musky woody but at the same time a little sweet but not alot. I like lulu, but I like this one more , If you use it with signiture underneath it then smells a bit floral. Not at all heavy though its really nice. I have sprayed it in my hair and walked through it and I can still smell it after a few hours. Hubby loves it!

Thanks Dazzler - might consider it when I'm next in the market for another smelly. I haven't got any of Tova's perfumes although I did try one once (can't remember the name) but I found it far too sweet for my personal liking. Still, that's one advantage of buying from QVC.....you can always return it which is what I did!

Thanks Dazzler - might consider it when I'm next in the market for another smelly. I haven't got any of Tova's perfumes although I did try one once (can't remember the name) but I found it far too sweet for my personal liking. Still, that's one advantage of buying from QVC.....you can always return it which is what I did!

Bet that would be Nirvana busy thats quite sweet in the red bottle.

Just realised I had spelt Received wrong in the heading. I before E accept after c!

Latest posts

Back