genius air deodorizer?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It gets my vote!

Hi guys
Is this gadget any good, will it stop me of throwing away foods after a couple of days?

TIA

Hi,
I have the previous incarnation of this and I think it makes a real difference. I rarely throw any fresh food away since I got it. The batteries do need replacing at intervals, but not too often in my experience.

:1::1::1:

the battery life seemed to be the only critisime but to me that is not too much of a big deal as they are AAA batteries and they are readily available.
How long do the last on average?

Have the original one - very pleased with it. Batteries need changing about every 6 months. Food stays fresher for longer.

Its really good seems to make a great differnce to the time fresh food stays fresh , I would recommend it

I bought mine when they (the 2 mini ones like those on sale today) were a TSV, but they had to wait here ages for me to get my new fridge, which I now have. They give off a very distinctive smell which I don't like but can tolerate.

What I can't come to terms with is storing meat, cheese and other foods uncovered - yet obviously the ionised air can't get at the food if it is covered.

clemenzina

Last edited:
I bought these a year ago and they are wonderful. At the moment I have lettuce and broccoli in my fridge that I bought 2 weeks ago and they are still fresh. The initial set of batteries did not last long but I bought a more expensive brand and they last quite a long time. Why not try rechargeable ones otherwise. I also gave my daughter a set for Christmas and she is also pleased with them.
I missed them yesterday but I am going to order another set as soon as I log off here. I have one in the fridge and the other is in the cupboard where keep such things as potatoes and bananas and these stay fresh too.
I am going to try one in the bread bin. I live on my own and if I buy a full loaf it goes off before I eat it all, so hopefully it will help here too.

I love them I put one in the hall cupboard where my husband keeps his trainers, I dare open the door now!

Latest posts

Back