Redpoint?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

grovesy

Registered Shopper
I am just watching the Redpoint hour I am not sure I have seen it before, but I dont think Alison or any of the regular models look that good. they all look over done and they all look much better on normal shows to me.

I thought it was supposed to be Micheal Moran's range but i was not sure. I don't fancy it either.

I tried the concealer - and it was no better than others I had tried but was twice the price - needless to say it went straight back!!!

I thought the guest presenter (sorry can`t remember her name) looked as though she was caked in foundation, not a good advert for the range is it?

I thought the guest presenter (sorry can`t remember her name) looked as though she was caked in foundation, not a good advert for the range is it?

Jo Jo McCarthy - Jenny McCarthy's sister doncha know ? If you didn't then AY let us know as she seems to be in awe of any celebrity or any tenuous link to one and can't help but name drop.

I use the optics effects pencil every day and I prefer it to a dark liner because, being blonde, a dark colour looks too heavy for work.

I've not used any of the other products though. Mind you, I've got enough stock-piled make up from other ranges I don't think I need any more. ;)

got fed up of ay going on about the womans sister too, never heard of her myself, i used mojave magic when it was first on qvc best thing about it was the brush that came with the kit so i guess i wont be trying this brand either!

I,m glad it doesn't seem popular, when Mojave Magic was sold on QVC the tinted moisturiser had a chemical in it which could cause cancer. I found out about it on the internet and it was dodgy. Rang qvc and they said return it but still kept selling it.

What sort of name is Redpoint anyway - hardly inspiring before you even get to the products.

Lol! She reminded me of a teacher we had who overdone the foundation to the point she looked like she had a plastic face.
:11:

Latest posts

Back