Aargh, stop stroking.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I see "The Stroker" is back on Northern Nights and whilst I'd not normally make a thread just for this again, it drives me wild and I need to let off steam. I just have to turn it off. Constant bloomin' stroking! It's not even that I actually watch but she seems to be there petting the bed every time I look in on QVC! I guess they don't need Paul McKenna to send you to sleep when you have the Northern Nights Stroker.

STOP IT! IT'S ANNOYING!

(Sorry :D)

It's funny, normally you'd have to go way down the Sky listings to find two women in bed stroking things ;)

Love it! I know exactly what you mean Moth. I cant watch any of these
bedding shows anymore now. Its just drives you crazy. Do think they are
just fixated with their bedding?!
They should shoot whoever came up with the bright idea that stroking a
bed or whatever would encourage anybody in their right mind to buy!

:D

They have selling time to fill and apart from point and have a little lay on it I guess there's not much left to demonstrate.

It makes me feel a little queasy!
sick.gif

Me too, only more than a little, no option but to switch channel.

I also hate the finger-jiggling to make the gems in rings sparkle under the lights.

clemenzina

I loathe that as well! They seem to jiggle and jiggle and I get more and more desperate for them to stop, till I have to stop watching! Maybe we're just weird...:30:

I don't think we're weird (well, not in that respect). Under those lights all they have to do is change the angle of their whole hand a couple of degrees N/W/S/E and different facets of the stones will catch the light, the hand movements should be hardly perceptible to the viewer. There's no need to make it look as thought the presenter has nerve damage :mad:

Well, that's my theory, but it's untested.

clemenzina

I totally agree drives me bonkers, pushing pillows down fluffing them up and then stroking them~ who strokes their pillows or duvets? All I need then is for Craig to turn up and then I turn off! Apparently he has all this bedding.... arrrrrrgh ~ how comes he's only been there 5 minutes (5 mins toooooo long).

i can see her now looking up grining and stroking for dear life.
maybe she was told to stroke the bedding but she looks positively nuts doing it at inappropriate times with the addition of that grin. awfull

It always looks positively obscene to me especially when she's giving Anthony those lascivious looks. :YIKES: Yeah dream on luv. :rolleyes: :pPC:

It is however kind of addictive to watch in a bizarre sort of way! As they plump up the pillow for the umpteenth time & then do the little 'stand back & admire' thing, I find myself staring hypnotically at the screen & willing it with every fibre of my being not to rise back up again!
(It always does of course but maybe one day.....when my powers are stronger.....! lol)

It is however kind of addictive to watch in a bizarre sort of way!

I know and that makes it even more maddening!! :11::11:

I can't see how if a large bod is lying on it for any length of time it will plump back up. You only have to look at how a feather duvet needs a good shake up each day.
It would be a pain to have to shake a mattress topper, as it's hidden under the bottom sheet.

I think I'll stick with my memory foam :1:

though listening to the presenters, they have everything - their beds must be so high they need a 5 in one ladder to mount it each night! :32:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets so irate I have to switch channels. I love Carol Hochman sleepwear but she always has the useless Beth modelling (sorry trying to be a model). She drives me mad with her lizard look where she closes her eyes and does that god awful smirk and those repetitive hand movements. When they have models as good as Sharon and Tania why would they employ a wannabe like Beth?

Rant over and no new pj's

Latest posts

Back