Alison Kennan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissTibbs

Registered Shopper
...what is she on?? And where can I get some???

I've never known anyone to laugh so hysterically at absolutely nothing - except for one of my brothers when he was sectioned many years ago. :56:

Oh stop it MissTibbs cos you just had me laughing and wondering if I too need sectioning :)

I've never known anyone to laugh so hysterically at absolutely nothing - except for one of my brothers when he was sectioned many years ago. :56:

Claudia can do it too, perhaps they pump something into the studio air to get them going. :3:

Perhaps her man-friend is whispering sweet nothings/ or telling her dirty jokes in her earpiece.:54:

maybe the botox has leaked into her brain.

she is becoming insufferable.

the puffed up face, the straw hair, the t*ts

gerroff

Botox and plastic surgery make a person look ODD! Not young......sort of an ageless old IYKWIM! Hope no-one here has had it! - Nah, you're all way too smart! AK on the other hand.......

I've never known anyone to laugh so hysterically at absolutely nothing

maybe the botox has leaked into her brain.

she is becoming insufferable.

the puffed up face, the straw hair, the t*ts

gerroff
She thinks she's such a kitten whereas *in fact* she looks more like an old dog. :rolleyes:

I agree about Claudia's hysterical giggling too, very annoying. :HUMP: She needs a slap round the chops to calm her down. :pPC:

I'm no great fan of Alison's and her presenting does drone on somewhat but I have to say I would give a years pay to have her legs! they're fabulous ! I'm loads younger than her and she still has better legs than me or most my friends.

Isn't it a shame people feel they can only be liked if they look young, it's much more important to look good (as in healthy) and feel good no matter what age you are, IMHO. Have to agree with the other posts, though...nothing can be that funny!

Perhaps her man-friend is whispering sweet nothings/ or telling her dirty jokes in her earpiece.:54:

I reckon he is under the desk, looking for her kunzite ring and playing with his own rhodolite drop earrings and matching choker.

Linda:54:

She drives me up the wall with her squealing and 100 mph presenting style. It must be something about QVC presenters called 'Alison' because Alison Young does exactly the same by not allowing guests to get a word in either!

I reckon he is under the desk, looking for her kunzite ring and playing with his own rhodolite drop earrings and matching choker.

Linda:54:
While he was under the desk, Alison’s man-friend managed to find one of Ralph’s pearl necklaces. Which he’s going to give to Alison to complete the look. :54:

While he was under the desk, Alison’s man-friend managed to find one of Ralph’s pearl necklaces. Which he’s going to give to Alison to complete the look. :54:

ooooh! I bet a few of us would like one of those.:21::21:

Latest posts

Back