YBF by Stacey TSV - 11/04/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the TSV is 227 349 YBF 9 Piece True Colour Collection currently priced £34.50 :)

227349 - YBF - 9 Piece True Colour Collection
QVC 34.50 UK PP 3.95
1 x 15ml Neutralizing Face Primer
1 x 12.5g Amazing Gaze Eye Shadow Quad (Precious pearl, Personal Pewter, Prismatic Pink & Plum Perfect),
1 x 1.1g Elegant Eggplant Eye Liner Pencil
1 x 0.14g Transforming Eye Brow Pencil
1 x 15g Transforming Cheek Colour Quad (Soft coral, Dusty Rose, Deep Mauve & Warming Bronze)
1 x 3.3g Let There Be Light Illuminating Creme,
2 x 4g Lipstick in Perfect Peony & Naked Peach
1 x 3.5ml Organza Pearl Lip Gloss
Everything you need for a complete makeover. This dazzling collection features exclusive shades for eyes, cheeks & lips that Stacey selected to flatter all skin tones.The collection captures the essence of ybf's philosophy:goof-proof, controllable, personalized beauty products that deliver maximum results with minimal effect. PAO 24mths.

227349 - YBF - 9 Piece True Colour Collection
QVC 34.50 UK PP 3.95
1 x 15ml Neutralizing Face Primer
1 x 12.5g Amazing Gaze Eye Shadow Quad (Precious pearl, Personal Pewter, Prismatic Pink & Plum Perfect),
1 x 1.1g Elegant Eggplant Eye Liner Pencil
1 x 0.14g Transforming Eye Brow Pencil
1 x 15g Transforming Cheek Colour Quad (Soft coral, Dusty Rose, Deep Mauve & Warming Bronze)
1 x 3.3g Let There Be Light Illuminating Creme,
2 x 4g Lipstick in Perfect Peony & Naked Peach
1 x 3.5ml Organza Pearl Lip Gloss
Everything you need for a complete makeover. This dazzling collection features exclusive shades for eyes, cheeks & lips that Stacey selected to flatter all skin tones.The collection captures the essence of ybf's philosophy:goof-proof, controllable, personalized beauty products that deliver maximum results with minimal effect. PAO 24mths.

Thanks Tabatha - sounds good to me. BS x

looks as though the tsv price may go under £30 which is where models prefer used to be. I'm still using stuff from the black vanity case over 3 years ago!

Does anyone know please if any of the products are shimmery or all they all matt as in the eyeshadows. thanks

I'm using one of my "stock piled" Models Prefer foundation. I love it but the top and bottom of the container have come apart so every time I remove the lid, the whole thing falls apart and foundation goes everywhere. :23:

There's too much foundation left for me to throw it away (I'm mean with my money!) so I'm going to decant it into a jar.

I had no luck with the yellow powder either. The lid hinge broke and I got yellow powder everywhere! Won't be buying YBF until I read a few good feedback reports about the so called delivery system!:33:

Linda

I'm using one of my "stock piled" Models Prefer foundation. I love it but the top and bottom of the container have come apart so every time I remove the lid, the whole thing falls apart and foundation goes everywhere. :23:

There's too much foundation left for me to throw it away (I'm mean with my money!) so I'm going to decant it into a jar.

I had no luck with the yellow powder either. The lid hinge broke and I got yellow powder everywhere! Won't be buying YBF until I read a few good feedback reports about the so called delivery system!:33:

Linda

That was a big problem with MP, everyone complained the packaging was rubbish and fell appart easily.

Bought some stuff long ago. No interest in the brand, so money is safe. I do like to watch Stacey though.

I had the MP quartet of concealers in the mock tortoiseshell compact.
It fell apart in no time at all. I had never seen anything like it.
Maybe the YBF range will now have better quality packaging.
I love Stacey to bits but some of the makeup range is a bit questionable. I dont
get the yellow powder and I dont think I ever will!! I love her lipliners though and the liquid bronzer which has the bonus of smelling heavenly.
I think she has lost some of her wonderfully contagious enthusiasm for the
makeup range.
I guess its because its not really her baby anymore.

I think she has lost some of her wonderfully contagious enthusiasm for the
makeup range.
I guess its because its not really her baby anymore.

i thought she had to relaunch the range under a new brand name following the out-of-court settlement with QVC America.
how come ybf is not her baby anymore? how is she involved with the range then?

Apparently she is just a spokesperson for the range now, there was a thread for it a while back.

Personally, I thought the packaging was rubbish for MP but I can't find a better eyebrow pencil and I liked the lipglosses in the tubes with the sponge/felt applicator.

Bought some stuff long ago. No interest in the brand, so money is safe. I do like to watch Stacey though.

That's how I feel. To me, it seems at best about the standard of Rimmel/Boots 17 and that's being generous. I'd rather pay a little bit more and get something better or buy something from Boots where I know what I'm getting.

I bought a big kit a couple of years ago as a TSV and hated almost every item apart from the eybrow pencil. And despite the fact I barely used it it all fell apart. I tried one of the eyeshadows again last week and although it went on smoothly enough, when I blended it it just disappeared to nothing.

Agree that Stacey doesn't seem to have the same passion for the products as she used to have either. It always bemuses me when T-callers ring in enthusing about the range and that they don't use anything else etc....!

ybf 9 Piece Great Expectations Colour Collection
Item Number: 227349
QVC Price £28.75
Today's Special Value Price £23.87
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

ybf's Stacey Schieffelin has chosen these versatile colours to create a host of different looks. Her Great Expectations Collection includes Neutralizing Face Primer (15ml) to counteract redness, plus Let There Be Light Illuminating Creme (3.3g) to create a soft glow. For the eyes there's the Amazing Gaze Eye Shadow Quad (12.5g), Eyeliner Pencil (1.1g) and a Transforming Brow Pencil (0.14g). To add contour, use the Transforming Cheek Colour Quad (15g). Finish your look with either of the two Lipsticks (4g) and top with the Organza Pearl Lipgloss (3.5ml).

Amica is so pretty, but she had SO much of that makeup on last night, it really didn't suit her I thought!

Latest posts

Back