Decleor TSV 6/4/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another one :11: they seem to be coming a lot more often than they used to, there was a while we only got 1 or 2 a year if we were lucky

Its probably because Molton Brown has departed, Philosophy has lost Lee and that just leaves Elemis and Liz Earle as their main beauty ranges. Still I do like Decleor so I'm not complaining.

I noticed that the 6pm and 11pm shows say "In the Salon with Gatineau" so I wonder which brand the TSV is going to be. :confused:

I noticed that the 6pm and 11pm shows say "In the Salon with Gatineau" so I wonder which brand the TSV is going to be. :confused:

Thats a bit odd. We've just had a Gatineau TSV so I'm guessing it's a mistake. Must be Decleor.

Its probably because Molton Brown has departed, Philosophy has lost Lee and that just leaves Elemis and Liz Earle as their main beauty ranges. Still I do like Decleor so I'm not complaining.

When did molton Brown go i never noticed i didnt like there stuff to much but i do miss Lee and his odd hair styles for Philosophy.

Ive fell out with Decleor since the last TSV, when it was revealed that their handcream contained lanolin.

Must admit that im grieving a bit as i thot they were honestly au natural

Ive fell out with Decleor since the last TSV, when it was revealed that their handcream contained lanolin.

Must admit that im grieving a bit as i thot they were honestly au natural

OMG I never knew that, I bought the large pump last beauty day of the hand cream but wasnt impressed with it, definately wont be buying it again

I only use the aromessences and balms, which are 100% natural. I will never be without the neroli and rose d'orient, absolutely HG
I am not so keen on their moisturizers
I got the last tsv, and I like the body moisturizer, but the prolagene is carp, have been using it but can't see any results on my skin

I only use the aromessences and balms, which are 100% natural. I will never be without the neroli and rose d'orient, absolutely HG
I am not so keen on their moisturizers
I got the last tsv, and I like the body moisturizer, but the prolagene is carp, have been using it but can't see any results on my skin

Prolagene takes time to work, results don't happen overnight.

I also bought the last TSV and had never tried Decleor before.

I love all the products especially the Prolagene - I have already seen results on acne scars on my face - I actually ordered another one on Monday night when it was on 2 easy pays as it is such good value for money and I don't want to be without the Prolagene. I have also ordered Baume Essential which I love as well!

Prolagene takes time to work, results don't happen overnight.

Maybe I am not using the Prolagene correctly. I do not have any scars, but as I heard Fiona explaining that you can used it on fine lines around the eyes, i gave it a try and haven't seen results yet.(using 5 weeks now)
I am planning to buy the aromessensce sculpt firming body oil, and will probaly use the prolagene in combination with the body treatment

Prolagene worked well for me after a few operations i'd had the Dr commented when i had to go back for checks on how well the scars looked and i swear it was down to Prolagene gel i would recommend it to anyone for scars but i have never tried it for fine lines.

Prolagene worked well for me after a few operations i'd had the Dr commented when i had to go back for checks on how well the scars looked and i swear it was down to Prolagene gel i would recommend it to anyone for scars but i have never tried it for fine lines.

Do you think it would removed pigmentation marks - brown ones from sun and pink/red marks from rosacea?

I don't know if it is mentioned already, there is a Decleor TSV on April 6th....

Does anyone know what it will be ?
Would like to know to decide if Elemis, Decleor or budget for both!!!!

Latest posts

Back